Science Forums

Who's Afraid Of Gmo?

It's not a chemical.  It's a gene sequence.  It comes from a soil bacteria that you have also been exposed to (anyone who has touched dirt has been exposed to it.)

Actually, we kinda do - since the bacteria we eat does not transfer that sequence to us.

again you are talking about living things .

GMO's are CHEMICAL .

FUD

"a chemical that makes a crop resistant to roundup has not yet been proven not to effect our Human genetics"

This is a lie.

"to this third arm stuff ; we don't know , that is the bottom line"

And this is why your complaint relies on FUD as it is both nonsensical and entirely unfounded.  I don't know that you don't have three arms.  What I do know is that you are a ****ing moron.

"we don't know"

I don't know that you are capable of wiping your own ***.  I do know that you haven't a clue what you're talking about when it comes to GMOs.

No research need exist.  It is only you that claims something ingested has a significant impact in our DNA.  This is despite the fact that everything we know to be the case shows your claim is false.  I can eat a cabbage without regard to its heritage.

but what of your childern and your childerns , childern , that is what I'm concern with , not just us .

Let's pretend you didn't just pull that straight out of your ***.  Why should I give a ****?  In 20 years I'll be dead.  I've got no reason to believe your evidence is any more convincing than a magic eight ball, since you've provided exactly nothing to support your point of view.  But please, what youtube video supports your nonsense?

You are either a moron or a liar.  I can not see how there is any possibility that there is any other case.

Let's pretend you didn't just pull that straight out of your ***.  Why should I give a ****?  In 20 years I'll be dead.  I've got no reason to believe your evidence is any more convincing than a magic eight ball, since you've provided exactly nothing to support your point of view.  But please, what youtube video supports your nonsense?

You are either a moron or a liar.  I can not see how there is any possibility that there is any other case.

I could be dead to . 

there is nothing wrong in asking for further research is there , JM ?

childern of the future count on it . 

Yes, FUD, there's nothing wrong in doing such a thing.  What, current, is the current state of such research?  Children of the future count on your idiocy.  There's nothing wrong in asking for further research, moron.  You could be dead too.  At least then you'd have a grammatically correct reason to argue against reality.  There's two os in too, idiot.

Yes, FUD, there's nothing wrong in doing such a thing.  What, current, is the current state of such research?  Children of the future count on your idiocy.  There's nothing wrong in asking for further research, moron.  You could be dead too.  At least then you'd have a grammatically correct reason to argue against reality.  There's two os in too, idiot.

such a shameful response