Science Forums

Is All Evidence Empirical?

If you run into a wall , no senses .

You get no where .

Well where you get is to the wall from where ever you were. That's somewhere! :cheer:

Now I don't know about you, but normally if I run into a wall, I do indeed sense something. 

Are you saying if you run into a wall, you don't sense anything at all? Nothing?

Do you think other people sense something? Or is their ability to sense something irrelevant?

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish, :phones:

Buffy

Well where you get is to the wall from where ever you were. That's somewhere! :cheer:

Now I don't know about you, but normally if I run into a wall, I do indeed sense something. 

Are you saying if you run into a wall, you don't sense anything at all? Nothing?

Do you think other people sense something? Or is their ability to sense something irrelevant?

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish, :phones:

Buffy

What is the theory ? No senses

I tried to convey my point in my post #37 in reference to your post #36.

Your complete contribution in post #37 was "Well lets go back to your post # 34."

I'm sorry, but it's not really clear to me that you're conveying anything there. You need to actually say what your comment is about my post #34, not just say "let's go back to (it)"...

Don't you think?

Me and my arrow, :phones:

Buffy

Post #35

Ah, yep.

Experience by itself teaches nothing... Without theory, experience has no meaning. Without theory, one has no questions to ask. Hence, without theory, there is no learning, :phones:

Buffy

Is that really true ?

But what of the experience of NDE ? (near death experience ) . Questions ?

Is that really true?

Yep.

But what of the experience of NDE ? (near death experience ) . Questions ?

Dear, without theory, NDE's are just *ghost stories*...

Without theory, you'll continue to run into walls, fall down stairs, and piss people off because you've formed no *theories* about your actions resulting in your *experience* of broken bones and ridicule.

Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't, :phones:

Buffy

Yep.

Dear, without theory, NDE's are just *ghost stories*...

Without theory, you'll continue to run into walls, fall down stairs, and piss people off because you've formed no *theories* about your actions resulting in your *experience* of broken bones and ridicule.

Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't, :phones:

Buffy

There many Dr. That think NDE is real . And have experienced first hand .

Edited by current