Science Forums

Rocktronica

Tormod

Finally got my act together for long enough to put together a song for another contest I'm in.

This piece is written in Ableton Live 4 and uses Absynth 3 for some atmospheric pads, Reaktor 4 for the wacky electronica sounds, Broomstick Bass demo for bass, SampleTank for drums, Voxengo and Kjaerhus FX, VintageWarmer for overall color.

Oh, and the guitar is an Ernie Ball MusicMan Silhouette...played straight into my Behringer mixer and using Amplitube. Both the backing and the solos are guitar, but I used some funky tricks in Live to create the sick guitar solos.

Link for those who can't see the integrated player above...song is called Rocktronica.

http://kovacs.wusik.com

...Warning: highly experimental stuff... ;)

Finally got my act together for long enough to put together a song for another contest I'm in.

This piece is written in Ableton Live 4 and uses Absynth 3 for some atmospheric pads, Reaktor 4 for the wacky electronica sounds, Broomstick Bass demo for bass, SampleTank for drums, Voxengo and Kjaerhus FX, VintageWarmer for overall color.

Oh, and the guitar is an Ernie Ball MusicMan Silhouette...played straight into my Behringer mixer and using Amplitube. Both the backing and the solos are guitar, but I used some funky tricks in Live to create the sick guitar solos.

Link for those who can't see the integrated player above...song is called Rocktronica.

http://kovacs.wusik.com

...Warning: highly experimental stuff... ;)

Hey Tormod; I can dig it, wow!! But I have a problem, I get about half way through and my down load fails. I have Real One so what's going on?? I do get to hear about 50 % of the score and I like it, wish I could hear it all. Help me Tormod.

I had to reupload because the name was wrong...should work fine now. ;)

I'm still having a problem getting the whole thing, probably a problem on my end. I'll have my sister-in-law look at my computer, she's our family computer expert. In any case, I enjoyed what I was able to get. Thanks Tormod..............infamous

Sorry. ;) It works fine here...

Hey Tormod, I finally got it to download. I kept fudging around with things and then I decided to click on Kovac, your link at the bottom of the post. Boy, that is some sound your making buddy, I'm 62 years old and always loved the hardrock era, music has changed considerably since those days. I wouldn't know what you fellows call this music today, but I'm telling you, I got a real kick out of it. Good work Tormod...............I'll be waiting to hear some more of your creations.