Science Forums

I Am So Beat!

arissa

We had a school field trip today and I have to say running around to keep track of four children was very tiresome. I even popped a Monster drink before we started but spending most of the day at a museum was crazy. I am happy everyone enjoyed it but wow, mix that with the heat we are having and I am ready for a nap!

• 3 months later...

Tell me about being beat! I've spent almost all day walking in the sun because I needed to run some errands and then I got a headache (which I'm still suffering from now). I drank almost 4 liters of water and I still feel that I'm dehydrated. Time to relax now :)

I was up at 5:00 a.m. today, pulled my office shift from 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m., drove home (1/2 hr commute) and then did household chores before riding my horse and leading another in training for an hour. Yard chores then wind down and catch a 2 1/2 hour nap. Awake now, dressed and had coffee and now time to find a bite to eat, make lunch, feed horses, 1.2 hour commute to work for 1 a.m. and then 8 hours of flogging price changes.

I'll be beat by the end of shift at 9:00 a.m. but will hang around until 9:30 a.m. to see about changing a cell phone subscription to a smart phone for hubby before I head home once again. At least there are no children to ride herd on during graveyard shift. :sherlock: