Science Forums

Space-Time-Matter-Energy Question

Algird1

Greetings,

It has been posited that when matter is converted into energy the affect of said conversion is to shrink the space immediately surrounding the point(s) of conversion. This shrinkage is proportional to the amount of energy converted (and the rate of said conversion?. For example, the affect of a one megaton nuclear explosion is to shrink, proportionally, the space surrounding the point of detonation.

Is this just an old wives tale or is there some substance to it?

When I burn wood in my fireplace on a cold night am I causing the space immediately surrounding the combustion pit to shrink?

Thanks

Algird1

I don't know what science says about this. It happens in my theory, and it also happens as a bow shock in my theory as well. As this is in Alternative Theories I can probably add that the bow shock of a moving object scaling down spacetime gives a particle its directional memory.

How does a particle have directional memory?

It has a bow shock that scales down spacetime, and this bow shock becomes the area of least resistance and so each time step has a bow shock memory.

are you talking about a potential bow shock that an electron does at it is released from an atom and achieves the speed of light?

A bow shock for all movement, sometimes quantum, sometimes huge. Imagine that the bending of spacetime is a gravity fold, so a bow shock would be a directional fold which is the area of least resistance per time cycle.

A bow shock for all movement, sometimes quantum, sometimes huge. Imagine that the bending of spacetime is a gravity fold, so a bow shock would be a directional fold which is the area of least resistance per time cycle.

Hi,

Your use of the term "Bow Shock" seems to apply quite nicely. I am interested in hearing more about Bow Shock.

Thanks.

Algird1

Hi,

Your use of the term "Bow Shock" seems to apply quite nicely. I am interested in hearing more about Bow Shock.

Thanks.

Algird1

Ok. Imagine that atoms create a very small bend in Spacetime. So they sit in dimples which you could imagine on a Golf ball. Now each dimple is surrounded by a peak, and the peak is like a locking system for those atoms. The atoms are locked in position by a peak in spacetime. When an atom moves it drops one of the peaks down, and that is the bow shock. Being as the peak in front of the atom is down, the atom is no longer locked in that direction. This gives you inertia towards the dropped peak. Spacetime therefore has a scalar event in the direction of movement, and because of this scalar event a particle has directional memory. Put an asteroid in space, and give it a push, and the scalar event in front of that asteroid will give the asteroid directional memory. The asteroid will continue to move in that direction, because spacetime is scaling down in that direction. The faster the asteroid moves the more spacetime squashes up, and scales down. Now you need to compensate for gravity by just reversing the physics to the back of the asteroid. You do this by making gravity positive mass, and the asteroid negative mass. The asteroid become a sponge in a particle gravity system. And you have the reversed cosmological constant that Einstein accidentally got backwards. The reason that Einstein got the cosmological constant backwards was because the asteroid was considered to be positive mass with a pull force. The asteroid is negative mass with negative energy allowing gravity to flow into it. Now when you read the mass of the asteroid you read the gravity mass, and you get it confused with the asteroid mass. In the same way you would get confused by the mass of a sponge full of water.

Edited by Pincho Paxton