Science Forums

The living tree

Doron

No living tree exists if it can't tune its energy between its branches and its roots.

Too much energy to the branches and you fall by gravity, too much energy to the roots and you die by lack of sun light.

Every living system depends on its ability to tune itself between its opposite sides.

Our civilization is a living system and must tune itself between its opposite sides, otherwise it cannot exist.

We are in a crucial time where two main point of views run to two different directions.

Fundamentalists run to the past (to the roots) and so called the developed people run to the future (to the branches).

Both sides can get in the very near future mass-destructive weapons and they are going to use it to force the other side their beliefs.

But as we all know mass-destructive weapons don’t care for our beliefs, and they do their "job" in a very effective way on both sides.

Please can someone know how can we spread the idea of the living tree?

• 1 year later...

First of all welcome back on the forum Doron.

If you talk about spreading that idea, then you have to do it by posting wherever you think it is good and to talk to people. I have to say I like your metaphore very much, but if you want to convince people about this idea of the luiving tree you will fail. This for the simple reason that you can't convince anyone, you can only make people think about it and then they make up their mind on their own.

If it's your strong belief I think you automatically live this idea in your daily life and you will have found the best way for you to spread this idea, so as I will spread this idea if I'm convinced of it. This is the way to spread any idea, let the people convince themselves and then they spread it on their own.

This is the way to spread any idea, let the people convince themselves and then they spread it on their own.

sanctus,

How very right you are. I don't think I could have said it any better.

Welcome back, Doron. Hope you keep posting. The 'living tree' is an interesting idea. I think it is a very good illustration of how we are, and possibly how we should be. Wouldn't it be nice to peacefully co-exist with all the others that share this planet?