Science Forums

New discovery

peacegirl

...Giving birth to Satin or some other force of darkness as an explanation for the evil that existed illustrates how religion tried desperately to cling to the belief in a merciful God.
...And here I am just desperately trying to cling to sanity in this thread.

I seldom drink before noon, but this just might be the day for it.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were told that a woman with a pocketbook full of money went on a spending spree to ten stores, paid a dollar to get in every one, a dollar to get out, spent half of what she had in each and came out of the last place absolutely broke, it would be very easy to determine the amount of money she had to start because the dollar she paid to get out of the last store which broke her must represent one-half of the money spent there.

Consequently, she had two dollars left after paying a dollar to get in, giving her three just before entering. Since she paid a dollar to get out of the penultimate store, this added to the three gives her four which represents one-half of the money spent there. Continuing this process eight more times it is absolutely undeniable that she must have begun her spending spree with $3,060.

As we can see from this example, when a key fact is available from which to reason it is then possible to solve a problem, but when it is not, we must form conjectures and express opinions with the aid of logic. At first glance it appears impossible not to blame an individual for murder, or any heinous crime, but when we extend this key fact it can be seen that these acts of evil are not condoned with the understanding that man's will is not free, but prevented.

Regardless of someone's opinion as to the rightness or wrongness of the answer I just gave, or their opinion when considering the impossibility of removing all evil from our lives which would have to be based upon a logical conclusion given by our ‘experts', we know that the answer is correct because there is positive proof.

By a similar process of working our problem backwards we can officially launch the Golden Age, which necessitates the removal of all forms of blame (the judgment of what is right for another) so that each person knows he is completely free to do what he wants to do. Although solving the problem of evil requires balancing an equation of such magnitude, it is not difficult when we have our infallible slide rule which God has given us as a guide.

By now I hope you understand that the word God is a symbol for the source of everything that exists including the power that expresses itself through this law of greater satisfaction, whereas theology draws a line between good and evil using the word God only as a symbol for the former.

Actually no one gave me this slide rule, that is, no one handed it to me, but the same force that gave birth to my body and brain compelled me to move in the direction of satisfaction and for me to be satisfied after reading Will Durant's analysis of free will it was necessary to disagree with what obviously was the reasoning of logic, not mathematics.

I was not satisfied, which forced me to get rid of my dissatisfaction by proving that this philosopher did not know whereof he spoke. To say that God made me do this is equivalent to saying I was compelled, by my nature, to move in this direction (of greater satisfaction), which is absolutely true. Definitions mean absolutely nothing where reality is concerned.

...The absolute proof that man's will is not free is the undeniable fact that we are given no alternative but to move in this direction once it is understood that this law can control man's actions only by obeying this corollary, for then everything that came into existence which caused us to blame and punish must, out of absolute necessity, take leave of this earth.
Can we start a new forum called "Department of Redundancy Department"?

Regardless of what words I use to describe the sun; regardless of how much there is I don't know about this ball of fire does not negate the fact that it is a part of the real world, and regardless of what words I employ to describe God does not change the fact that He is a reality.

You may ask, "But isn't there quite a difference between seeing the sun and seeing God? I know that the description of the sun could be inaccurate, but I know it is a part of the real world. However, we cannot point to any particular thing and say this is God, therefore we must assume because of certain things that God is a reality, correct?"

We assumed energy was contained within the atom until a discovery was made that proved this, and we also assumed or believed that there was a design to this universe by the fact that the solar system moves in such mathematical harmony. Did the sun, moon, earth, planets and stars just fall into perfect order, or is there some internal urgency pushing everything in a particular direction?

We assumed energy was contained within the atom until a discovery was made that proved this, and we also assumed or believed that there was a design to this universe by the fact that the solar system moves in such mathematical harmony. Did the sun, moon, earth, planets and stars just fall into perfect order, or is there some internal urgency pushing everything in a particular direction?

Now that it has been discovered that man's will is not free, and at the very moment this discovery is made a mathematical demonstration compels man to veer sharply in a new direction although still towards greater satisfaction, then it can be seen just as clearly as we see the sun that the mankind system has always been just as harmonious as the solar system only we never knew it because part of the harmony was this disharmony between man and man, which is now being permanently removed.

...Regardless of someone's opinion as to the rightness or wrongness of the answer I just gave, or their opinion when considering the impossibility of removing all evil from our lives which would have to be based upon a logical conclusion given by our ‘experts', we know that the answer is correct because there is positive proof.
Somehow, the proof snuck by me. Did anyone else see it?

However, we cannot point to any particular thing and say this is God, therefore we must assume because of certain things that God is a reality, correct?"

This is something you must prove to most of the scientific community, without proof you will lose them....I believe in a "God" but that is another story...

Is this when you start passing about the collection plate? You speak of undeniable knowledge and truths formed from poor longic and conjecture. To say you have found the answer and all it takes is for you to accept that 2+2=5. Rearanging deffinitions and then using the suppositions based on original semmantics is a bait and switch.

So just go ahead and let us see this apple of knowledge.......

This discovery also reveals that God is a mathematical, undeniable reality. This means, to put it another way, that Man Does Not Stand Alone. Therefore, to say God is good is a true observation for nothing in this universe when seen in total perspective is evil since each individual must choose what is better for himself, even if that choice hurts another as a consequence.

Every human being is and has been obeying God's will – Spinoza, his sister, Nageli, Durant, Mendel, Christ and even those who nailed him to the cross; but God has a secret plan that is going to shock all mankind due to the revolutionary changes that must come about for his benefit.