Science Forums

Sup!!! im 13!

IMAMONKEY!

ok.. funky title, but its true... im 13 years old, in 8th grade, and i think i am intelligent enough to post on science threads compteting and arguing with physics proffesors... If u htink i should be banned just because i am not as learned as many of u then post a reply starting with the number 1 and state your rreasons... my reasons for joining this place were these:

1. If i join this place and read the posts and get into arguments, ill learn more about the world around me, and get to learn interesting things from cool people!

2. If i do post and tlak about my outlooks on everyting, i can gain more viewpoints since my school is filled with a bunch of straight C students except for a kid who is booksmart, but when it comes to evolutionism v. creationism and other such religious fighting subjects, he is a straight christian. I cant talk about anythingwith him other than Homework, so i need this place to actually talk to people.... i fell wierd because i am a 13 year old in the midst of proffessional philosephers and proffessors... Its scary, but i intend to learn from all this!

Anyway... id like to thank everyone for reading this and hope that the experiences to come will be most enjoyable!

cheers m8s!

Ur freindly neighborhood spide.... oops... i meant 13 year old!

Welcome to Hypography - Science for everyone, no matter what age, ability, or knowledge. All that we ask is that you abide by our rules, treat people with respect, and most importantly - have fun! We want you to enjoy yourself :(

TORMOD you can close this. i think everyone knows me by now.

;)

MOnkey ya!

Threads usually aren't closed around here "Just 'cause.". There would have to be a completely off topic debate or it would have to be really old in order to warrant a closing (Exception- Chess Forum, I close all games that are done and over.). By the way, I'm only 16 and I'm in high school ;), it's not that odd to get young people here. We have members ranging from 13 years old to 83 years old, don't feel like your alone in being young at an intellectual forum.

Remember, have fun! :)

i know... I just wish i had some people at home to talk too... its certainly more convenient. But unfortunatley it doesnt work that way, so i guess ill have to stick with this. I am so glad this place is here because i think i would have went mad with no one to talk too... and i wasnt drinking its just a smiley. ;)

BTW... i guess it doesnt have to be closed, but i thought it should since theres really nothing more to talk of here.

i havent the slightest clue who the who is, and i only got my name from my alternate personalities. Since im the only kid in my school whose even interested in stuff that is discussed here, i conduct my own tests at school particularly with live subjects pertaining to the subject of pyschology. However, to do this you either have to be schizophrenic, or a condition for which a word does not exist. However, as of late my father came up with a word to describe such a condition.

He calls it "Sociomorphism" Sociomorphism :xx: is where you can change your personality on command. as you can probably imagine i learned how to do this at a young age, to avoid conflict. However they forgot to mention the side-effects. Being sociomorphic constantly stretches my brain and sometimes i have a sense of character loss where i dont know who i am. Ive come to live with this, and so you migght say although i am able to change my personality at will, sometimes the other ones peak through. :friday:

Hence my name IMAMONKEY on a science thread. :xx: At the current moment im writing down all the personalities i have, and when i get into high school, im going to choose the one that best suits me and i am going to stick with it. Im going to miss sociomorphism, but ive come to realize as you get older, it can only bring conflicts if your not careful of what you say. If you had any clue the caution i had to use speaking to my friends you might go mad! I dont want conflicts hence i dont talk much unless im in the personality that calls for useless babbling. My personalitys now officially number 8 at the moment. It will certainly be a hard decision. :(

Do you guys remember the days when the school was divided into groups? The goths were the ones that dressed in all black and hated the preps who hated them right back. The jocks picked on the nerds, and the nerds ridiculed the geeks who in turn hated the goths? Quite a circle. And man is it strong! :eek: ive been trying to break the... darn thing for a year!!!

At the moment i have freinds in all eight groups! hence my 8 personalities. Jocks, Nerds, Preps, Geeks, Goths, Outcasts, All-in-ones, and teachers.

It is very hard to maintain so many friends, but right now ive been with the Goths and Preps the most trying to find a weakness in that circle... i havent had much luck there. i have found a few leaks, but nothing big to exploit. And another problem i have is a dont really want a girlfriend unlike everyone else. I do like girls, but i just dont want to "go out" with anyone. :eek: There is one particular Girl ive had my eyes on, but i promised myself at the beginning of 6th grade i wouldnt date anyone until i was 15. I broke that when i was 13, but it lasted only 1 week and i was pretty much forced into the relationship without a say-so... sociomorphism does have its downside...

I am generally a conservative person when im not with anyone, and i dont really have motivation for life, yet im not depressed. just bored. and the girl whom i like is hyper and defenitely not conservative. She is pretty, but when she came to school a... very mean person started rumors about her even though this girl tried to be freinds with that... jerk of a girl. Personally i dont know what to do. if i dont date her before school ends i might never see her again next year. or ever... im in a rut... any advice? lol :xx:

Anyway.. i think ive written enough... Check you guys later!!! :eek:

IMAMONKEY

choose one that best fits you? you should just wait it out, and find who you truly are...instead of picking. although, picking may help you find who you DONT want to be, and in the long run showing you your true self. either way, good luck on your soul searching. and as for not knowing who the who is......shame on you! i suppose nowadays you have to be brought up by a family who listened to them, or know someone who was.....or else you'll never know them.

they were a band, a good band, from the 60's. i believe they were the first band to destroy everything they had on stage.

Soul searching? im not talking about souls. i have a soul and i know where it is, but i just dont know what it is. And i dont have time to do the whole trial and error thing! once i choose one thats it! gone! kapoof! no more sociomorphism! of course if you want me to stay you better hope i choose the intelligible personality or we might all wake up to find the front page posting: HI! im george! you want a banana!?!??!... at least, it could happen if i knew how to hack, but even if i did, i dont think im gonna choose the freaky hyper moron personality. lol

• 2 weeks later...
hi I am here a new member and I like this web. I just looking for one answear

who am I ????????//// :naughty:

I find it funny that you are looking for the answer to that question on the Internet. I don't think you will find the answer here, try looking on a mountain or in a church or in the house of some family members or even under a rock, but not on the internet.

hi I am here a new member and I like this web. I just looking for one answear

who am I ????????////

I find it funny that you are looking for the answer to that question on the Internet. I don't think you will find the answer here, try looking on a mountain or in a church or in the house of some family members or even under a rock, but not on the internet.

Not true! You can find out who you are by looking to the top left of your posts! :naughty: