Science Forums

What Is The Time

URAIN

Hmm...somebody in their infinite wisdom moved this thread to the Philosophy forums.

Is philosophy forums a catch-all bucket for anything and everything that overlaps with more than one subject? Do they not know that everything in this universe is entangled and that there is no defined locality per se for any given entity?

On this very thread, I talked about neurons so why is this not moved to the Biology forum? Or someone talked about dimensions so why is this not moved to the Astronomy and Cosmology forum?

It would be fascinating to understand the logic behind moving threads and/or posting topics even. On what basis are subjects classified? Does a discussion involving, say, the Big Bang, belong to Astronomy and Cosmology forum or to the History forum?

If my above questions are playing around semantics, may be this whole thing belongs to the Linguistics forum then?

sigurdV, it was nice talking to you but I am not interested in the philosophy behind Time so please count me out of further discussions. Thank you.

:( Zya! Concider it done. :partycheers:

But i think u over react, the content is more imortal than the massage, so the best way to treat/cheat etc an assIMILATOR is ignorance : WHEREVER they send u, do ure thing! :ghost:

PZ "***" = " A flat"... moving a halfstep down.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I disagree. The order is definitely created by the brain. What gets fed to the brain is a heap of data. It is the brain that is arranging the data in an order that makes "sense" to us.

Brain is arranging but brain cells are not constant. Old cells are replacing new cells. Data also changing, cells also changing but we observe all these changes. I have not seen anyone 'who say which is observing the all changes?"

Space is physical. The very fact that particles move around is proof enough that space exists. Space is not a perception, it is real and fundamental. The movement could be of particles at the microscopic scale or objects at the macroscopic scale; even if you say that it is the electrochemical signals sent and received by neurons that is interpreting space as we know it, I would still say that in order for the electrochemical pulses to move around along the neurons' axons and across synapses, they still needs space otherwise no interpretation of the external world is possible.

I have also same view as like you. I have some additional views. Which leads a big discussion in the world and changes the science views on

seeing nature.

I would like to share these views from a stage, which reaches to most of all scientific people's. I think that may be science journal.

It contain some so simple experiment and high observation. I am waiting for a stage from I share my thoughts.

Is here anyone willing to assist me?

Is philosophy forums a catch-all bucket for anything and everything that overlaps with more than one subject? Do they not know that everything in this universe is entangled and that there is no defined locality per se for any given entity?

On this very thread, I talked about neurons so why is this not moved to the Biology forum? Or someone talked about dimensions so why is this not moved to the Astronomy and Cosmology forum?

It would be fascinating to understand the logic behind moving threads and/or posting topics even. On what basis are subjects classified? Does a discussion involving, say, the Big Bang, belong to Astronomy and Cosmology forum or to the History forum?

If my above questions are playing around semantics, may be this whole thing belongs to the Linguistics forum then?

I agree with you. (May be moderator has seen some thought of philosophy in this thread. Hence he is moved this thread.)

I am not interested in the philosophy behind Time so please count me out of further discussions. Thank you.

No, Please don't quite. He has not forced us to discuss this topic only under philosophy.

I have hope this thread will end in scientific thinking. (Then it may be again moved to physics forum)