Science Forums

Adam Was A Primate.

dduckwessel

And you're right. Some animals and fish are highly intelligent but I believe we have abilities they do not.

Name the abilities humans have that animals do not... As I have said there is only one.... and we were humans long before we invented it...

You're getting lost no doubt because you entered into the topic in the middle. It's one of those things you have to follow from the beginning.

Oh! I have read every word in this thread based on your idea several times over none of it make any sense what so ever.

Had to have been an early monkey - as I have been saying from the beginning. Why do I have to keep reiterating that point!

Because there are no hermaphrodite monkeys that can self reproduce either.

Are you absolutely sure about that? Think of it, evolution by its very nature would have favoured hermaphrodites. The genders were a later by-product. Nature does it all time in plants and animals, so why should that be such a surprise?

The transition from asexual reproduction to sexual reproduction began to occur more than one billion years ago, sexual reproduction is far superior to asexual reproducion it has replaced asexual reproduction in all but the most simple organisms. Populations of creatures that reproduce via asexual reproduction are at a definite disadvantage in the battle to survive in most habitats.

It might be advisable to go back to the beginning and read the progression.

I've read the entire thread, I wouldn't have commented if I had not, I wish I had those 30 seconds back...