Science Forums

McGyver is Here, Really

McGyver

It is a pleasure to find this forum. I already spend quite a bit of time on line researching topics in the neurosciences, AI, technology, public policy, and business trends. It was 13 years ago that I had a "chip" implanted in my brain. Actually, I had brain swelling as a result of an auto accident, and had a CNS shunt surgically implanted. When things didn't go well, I had to become VERY resourceful. These challenges have now enabled new skills in AI, science, law, public policy, baseball, speaking, and music. In less than a year, I have excelled at playing the djembe drum. I spent a good portion of my life in music. Drumming is just math and time. The universe (and life) is comprised of math, time, physical organisms, and harmonic patterns in which it all exists. Some of my research can be found at http://www.diaceph.com. I was named McGyver about 6 years ago because of my intuitive skills.

___Playing on the McGyver persona then, he is not only intuitive & clever, but daring & adventurous. That said, I invite you McGyver to read the thread "Katabatak Math..." in the Math & Physics section. I still wait the adventurer daring enough to answer the challenge in the last post & receive the Katabatak Red Ribbon of Reaction.

___Welcome to Hypography Science Forums!

C1ay:

I didn't get the McGyver label from being a nerd. My friends will often say things like, "If you're ever broke down out in the middle of the ocean, with no tools or safety equipment, I'm the one you want on the boat." I've overcome quite a number of difficult circumstances, figured things out, saved lives, etc. I just happen to be strong in math. As my career has progressed, I learned to apply problem solving in various work and perrsonal situations.