Science Forums

In Search of knowledge

wolvenstine

Greetings from OZ

My name is Daniel, have been going by the name Wolvenstine for some time know.

I am a Christian and yes also a Creationist, so i will ask lots of questions and make the odd comment!.... :shrug:

as the title explains i am always in search of Knowledge,

I found Hypography.com via a search regarding Hydro-plate theory, after reading the thread

I Found that becoming a Member was a logical step as this forum add least discusses different view points with out to much blazing :idea:

Having a plastics and metal engineering back ground i have always be drawn to learn more about the physical world around me.

So Hello world, and greetings to all Forum Members

Greetings from OZ

My name is Daniel, have been going by the name Wolvenstine for some time know.

I am a Christian and yes also a Creationist, so i will ask lots of questions and make the odd comment!.... :shrug:....

Welcome to Hypography.

We are used to Creationists making many odd comments. Why should you be any different? Enjoy! :idea:

PS: Is that pronounced Wolv-un-steen or Wolv-un-stine?

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings from even "younger memeber"

Just to remind that these kind of forums are good for "playing games with my mind illuisons and comparing these to others illusions, but it is just a skill like playing ping pong or tennis..just a skill..

real things do not need knowledge... for example your body do not need to be a memeber of any forum to understand how to "run you body" so "kowledge" is an additional play to entertain ourselves not prerequisite for life itself....

... Just to remind that these kind of forums are good for "playing games with my mind" illusions and comparing these to others illusions, but it is just a skill like playing ping pong...
And pray tell, WHY do we need a "reminder" of this?

And HOW is this kind of forum like an illusion?

And WHAT does ping pong have to do with anything?

:shrug:

And pray tell, WHY do we need a "reminder" of this?

And HOW is this kind of forum like an illusion?

And WHAT does ping pong have to do with anything?

:naughty:

We need to be reminded that we live "thinking" in world which is purely created by our mind.

It is an illusion due it is purely created by our mind, it only exist in our mind(s)

In "ping pong game" we will send and receive object in repetitive manner..if we are scillfull enough..in commuinications with others we send mind objects and get mind objects(thoughts) sent back..

PS. Do you know why you are thinking of "slaying bad memes"?

We need to be reminded that we live "thinking" in world which is purely created by our mind....

PS. Do you know why you are thinking of "slaying bad memes"?

Yes. I am only too well aware of why I have chosen to slay bad memes.

It is because there are so many memes out there that are dysfunctional, that convince people they live in an imaginary world run by imaginary forces. When people come to me, infected with these delusional convictions, I disinfect them.

We live in a real world.

Our minds create "illusions" for the purpose of simulating and understanding that real world.

Memes that interfere with this natural process are bad memes.

Yes. I am only too well aware of why I have chosen to slay bad memes.

It is because there are so many memes out there that are dysfunctional, that convince people they live in an imaginary world run by imaginary forces. When people come to me, infected with these delusional convictions, I disinfect them.

We live in a real world.

Our minds create "illusions" for the purpose of simulating and understanding that real world.

Thank you for your comments.

But I find some of the sentences not so logical commentary..you state that we live in "real world" but at the same time you will state that "our minds create "illusions" for the purpose of simulating and undertanding that real world.. so if I understand your reply correctly you agree that we create all the things in our minds to simulate reality?

But is still at its best only simulation of the reality and that is contained/created in our minds, only that specific simulation? And everybody has its own indivdual simulation and style concernig the "real world"?

From my perspective people should be reminded and "teached" about this simulation/process, not to be trusted as a "real thing"

When people come to me, infected with these delusional convictions, I disinfect them.

Interesting statement, so you consider youself, in your mind, indentifying delusional convictions accurately so that you can "firmly disinfect them."

From where do you get that kind of knowledge, certainty concerning free of illusions of your own thoughts when at the same time you state that mind in cabable of delusional convictions also? How do you know that you do not have delusional convictions also?