Science Forums

Which entry page?

Tormod

Which entry page should Hypography have?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which entry page should Hypography have?

• The Forum Index
    • The Portal page
    • Doesn't matter to me

I voted I don't care, but if I were coming here brand new, the portal page would be what would draw my interest. :Alien: I like to read those articles, even if I have nothing to contribute to the forum.. it's always interesting to read, and I think that's what would get people (the kind of people that would enjoy a place like this) to get involved in the forums...in my humble opinion, as ever... :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't use anything like that, since I'm using the SessionSaver extension and lots of tabs for Firefox, so I just return to where I was when something died, or where I was the next time I want a look. The other main way I come in is via the reply notifications, and I just click the link in that. I then use the right sidebar, which tells me what's hot.

I actually don't like the sidebar, as it means that anything that has been changed less than ten changes ago isn't there, and so gets "old" very quickly. I've only used the forum menus about three times, mostly to try and find an old topic, or a few times the other day, whilst looking at the new shop forum.