Science Forums

Evolution as mental concept

paigetheoracle

Demonstrate where you see me as anti-science.

The claim shows up to be as baseless and intended as insulting.

Who's playing the role of troll?

This is Pyrotex.

One of the key attributes of a troll is their continual demand to have folks "prove" that the troll has said certain things, or taken certain viewpoints, or expressed certain opinions.

As if what the troll has posted is "invisible" until the troll has his nose rubbed in it.

Jway, I have communicated with you via PM about half a dozen times. I still have those messages, BTW. And you ARE anti-science. You are NOT anti-science in the sense of someone who hates science, or has some vendetta against science, or resents science because it conflicts with their religion. You are not mean-spirited or a bully.

No, you are anti-science because you do not understand science, you do not understand how it works, you do not understand how and why it came into existence, and why it is so successful -- AND it bothers you that you cannot seem to understand it. You resent your inability to comprehend. And so you attempt to attack science so that you do not have to acknowledge and accept your own limitations.

Now stop demanding that we rub your nose in your own postings. If you can't read, that is not our problem.

Pyrotex has spoken.