Science Forums

Post on maximizing mind speed from Science News

clapstyx

Creating multiple tangental paths to the same nexus point became for me a challenge after I set out to resolve to the path of greatest efficiency by having virtually exactly the same thought originate in both the right and left hand sides of the brain at the same time as a way of setting up a kind of competitive mind game with myself to maximise mind speed and conceptualisation scale. Though clinically difficult to prove that the theory that it would work in fact ultimately did I do presently believe that once any mind understands a path of possible self evolution within a framework of a survival challenge as a we have in this present day on this planet that it will basically go "Yes quite right double consciousness instigation will enable me to triangulate the truth more readily to then define the nature of my real existence and raise the calibre of my judgement potentiality and the base framework is in place so yes quite right initiate the advancement to the full maximisation of potentiality".

Beauty is that once the subconscious gets a handle on the specifics and can kind of understand the base wavelength frequency of another conscious entity it can remodulte the thinking pattern to higher perfection and its that perfection, I feel, that raises the mind speed because it goes for absolute perfection every time first off as the natural ordinary preference. Then then one side of the brain challenges the other in surpassment. Same happens between people when they are comfortable being fully expressive of what they can offer as their present best standard of perfection eg absolute perfect harmony as a conceptual challenge to redefine. It does do something because the mind is constantly challenged to outdo itself and sustain a sense of constant ascendancy. The time between realisational instances then begins to shorten. Its my present understanding that with the constant minimisation of the time between realisations progresses to the next level of perfect harmonic efficiency that whole sequences of realisation may occur simultaneously. Presumably it will be something of reasonable equivalency to the general concept of enlightenment. I dont yet know. There is still a fraction of a seconds time delay between the realisation that takes place in one half of the brain as compared to the other. They both think along the same lines but the right side is in slight advance because I was born a left hander. It has a kind of upper level consciouness .

The resolve of that was difficult in my youth. Because I had a relative upper level of consciousness which was more advanced down a tangent of realisation and there was a kind of battle for superiority between my right and left hand i have had a kind of Christ dilemma issue. One side of my brain thinks from that perspective angle and the other thinks from the angle of those who Christ is coming to so thay both have to find mutual resolve. I dont know if it goes back to my very early youth when at two years old I decided I wanted to be the King of Rock n Roll when I grew up. That is to say that I might have worked out that I would be forever in pursuit of a higher level of resolve because of the need to resolve the second coming connection either as the coming to or as the going to.

Its funny because I cant reach personal certainty because I cant imagine that if I am Christ how I can possibly prove that to myself to absolute perfection of satisfaction to a standard greater than the recorded legend. From the other angle I cant resolve how anyone could meet the emotional challenge of the acceptance. So thats the spacing of the present factor of convergency. My resolve is to try and do it in that final instant while playing an instrument, while being recorded in the moment I try to communicate mankinds will of forgiveness to nature. I really do need backup for that if there is a band out there that has the soul to be truer than true.

My theory is, on a christ level, that when humanity begins to raise the level of harmony within the ecosystem to give it greater propellency it will see an expanding difference between those who add a new dimension of harmony to the symbiotic compound and those who continue to be the enemy of nature proper. It may well be that the resolve of nature accelerates, that a day is chosen where survival depends upon being in harmony with the ascendancy of harmony, and that those who arent will have the full force of nature at the entire strength of its will directed at them to **** off. I'll be playing on natures side with this one thank you very much.

The two sides of the brain see the same thing in two different ways. The left side is more linear and/or rational, while the right side is more spatial. The right side works in symbols and categories instead of specifics. If we are hungry, the spatial side needs food. The linear or rational side can pick a sandwich and be in harmony, since this is a sub-set of the larger spatial category called food.

But on the other hand, only eating sandwiches, although satisfying the base requirement of 3-D, is too restrictive to what is possible in 3-D. What is possible in 3-D includes all things which can nurture the body. But not all these food things will satisfy the linear or rational requirement of the left side. Moderation and variety, if possible for the left side, allows both to be in harmony since it fills in 3-D.

Added to this are social requirements through leaned behavior. For example, a culture may not allow X to be eaten. The spatial side doesn't mind X, since it is part of the 3-D category called food. The left side may not mind, it since it tastes good. But the superego of culture does mind and will punish you.

This situation is analogous to Christ on the cross. You, via your conscious left side, is in the middle, between the spatial 3-D requirements of your right brain and the linear/rational superego requirements, further left. These social requirements are made for the good of the group, but may not be made for your 3-D side. It is sort of like a social 3-D side further left. Sometimes one can't always serve both 3-D masters at the same time and feel balanced. Either you can get the social pat on the back, or the inner pat on the back, but not always both at the same time, for all things. But within this tension is the basis for an expanding mind, as one tries to find compromises or ways to time average both needs.

Christ is on the cross between two thieves. This reflects how sometimes both sides can rob one, since neither can satisfy the whole human in the middle, who has both inner and social needs in the context of where one is. One thief accepts his fate, while the other thief continues in defiance, prodding the one in the middle to leave the tension. When the tension is completed, it is the thief that quietly accepts its fate that accompanies self actualization. The inner self has gone through this tension process time and time again, as cultures come and go.