Science Forums

A new medium...

ricolo41

Forums on the internet have always interested me, but so many dealt with games and other topics that I just was never interested in. I think forums should be productive,lively, and thought-provoking. I sense all of that at hypography, and I look forward to sharing and exchanging ideas with the hypography community.

Depending on how you look at at, the internet can either be a boon or a destructive force toward man. When I encounter a place like hypography, I'm reassured that there is still good in this world :) and that there are many who are interested in finding about the wondrous universe in which we all reside. I greatly look forward to my experience here.

Forums on the internet have always interested me, but so many dealt with games and other topics that I just was never interested in. I think forums should be productive,lively, and thought-provoking. I sense all of that at hypography, and I look forward to sharing and exchanging ideas with the hypography community.

Depending on how you look at at, the internet can either be a boon or a destructive force toward man. When I encounter a place like hypography, I'm reassured that there is still good in this world :) and that there are many who are interested in finding about the wondrous universe in which we all reside. I greatly look forward to my experience here.

Well, welcome to Hypography. Is there meaning to your avatar? At first glance it reminded me of some nano structures I have seen about.