Science Forums

God is the limit

tarak

God would never exist in reality till we have answer physically 'what's really we are'. Are 'we' a real chemical compound+photon+electron ? Who are 'you' as 'yourself' ?

Probably 'we' are only 'universe surviellence tool' in zooming universe at the past, the future, the current condition in scale 13.7 bya. The records of surviellence are 'very classified' for Him

Life is short , that's usual common sense. That's why we have no idea if we have to answer : 'Have we ever 'conscious' before 10,000-100,000 yrs ago' ? But I don't like dancing......better I would singing 'What a wonderful universe'.........uhh....yeahh... :)

I suspect the author was attempting to demonstrate that current science describes a view of nature that is consistent with the special characteristics of God that are referenced in the Bible. I do not suspect the author was trying to prove the existence of God by the scientific method.

please explain why it isn't proof of God's existence

please explain why it isn't proof of God's existence

I did. You presented nothing that qualifies as proof of God's existence, especially where scientific method is considered. For those that want to claim he does exist the burden is there's to prove, scientifically and absolutely, that their claim is true. It is not everyone else's burden to prove the claim is wrong. That said, no one needs to prove that your proof is not proof since your evidence doesn't meet the burden of proof in the first place.

For those that want to claim he does exist the burden is there's to prove, scientifically and absolutely, that their claim is true. It is not everyone else's burden to prove the claim is wrong. That said, no one needs to prove that your proof is not proof since your evidence doesn't meet the burden of proof in the first place.
It's a sad thing to think that the created beings that God designed in His image have formulated rules whereby the very inexplicable intracacies all around us do not fill the "burden of proof" for His existance because they have been wrongly and inaccurately attributed to a system that has shut Him out. But He really hasn't gone anywhere. If you're standing beside a blind man and he can't see you, are you still there?