Science Forums

Hello Good People

SalviaFreq

Hello!

I'm a new memeber, I really like this forum! There’s a lot of good information and intelligent people around and I’m glad to have the ability to learn as well as contribute.

So to explain a little about myself...I am dedicated to following a path of self discovery. I enjoy researching and learning as much as possible. My learning follows the lead of spiritual and entheogenic experience with various other sources connected to the mysterious and omnipresent power of the universe; the energy for life. I am glad that this site exists for my further understanding and committed development.

-R:)

I hope we can help you in your development. I think you'll find that we in general take our work pretty seriously here, although that doesn't always show in our posts, so be always be prepared to provide extraordinary support for extraordinary claims. If you can do that you'll succeed here.

Welcome to Hypography!

--lemit

Hello!

I'm a new memeber, I really like this forum! There’s a lot of good information and intelligent people around and I’m glad to have the ability to learn as well as contribute.

So to explain a little about myself...I am dedicated to following a path of self discovery. I enjoy researching and learning as much as possible. My learning follows the lead of spiritual and entheogenic experience with various other sources connected to the mysterious and omnipresent power of the universe; the energy for life. I am glad that this site exists for my further understanding and committed development.

-R:)

Nice color!

Welcome Sal,

As a science forum we focus on the material, as opposed to the theistic; but if your entheogenic motivation is related to the panentheistic perspective, then I'm sure the focus on the material as it relates to the living and human experience will be a welcome addition.

...or words to that effect....

~ :eek_big: