Science Forums

Intro...

DrStrangelove

Hi everyone! I Googled "Is the Universe infinite?" & a link to this forum, Hypography, was the first on the list! Reading through some of the blog threads here, I realized what an amazing crew this is & would like to join & blog about for a while if no one minds all too much. ;) I am an avid watcher of "The Universe" on the History Channel, so needless to say, my science interests have been heavily sparked & this is the perfect place to keep it sparking! Now I'm going back to find that thread to post my comment on "Is the Universe infinite?" Plus, I've much more to add! Hope to 'see' you soon. Cheers everyone! ~the doc. :phones: :D Ps: I pasted the URL to the blog I found in 'Trackback' below this entry...I hope that's what it's for. (??) :rolleyes: ...guess I learn as I go...

Welcome to Hypography! :rolleyes:

Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one .45 caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days concentrated emergency raisons; one drug issue containing: antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair a nylon stockings. Shoot, a fellah could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.