Science Forums

Another religious thread

Queso

It acknowledges that those rituals have special meaning, and I would be lying if I participated.
I've attended church on a few occasions when my kids were say involved in some play or show at the church and I've always been polite with the Pastor and other Church members. Deep down I'm only there for the kids
I find myself wishing that you two were in my church. I am nearly the converse of you two. I maintain that Christianity is rational on a scientific, historical and philosophical level. That is why I enjoy fact-based discovery in basic science.

I get a little impatient with Christians that do not base their thinking on a structured fact foundation, because I can't figure out why they believe what they believe. I am seldom impatient with non-Christians that think Christiantiy is unfounded. I would expect that. You two would be great ot have a beer with.

Although I am try to lose weight and I am cutting down on beer. ;)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you do a good amber too? Might be worth the drive to Bellingham. :friday:

Haven't brewed an amber since beginning of December, but it was pretty good... I've been hittin' up some hoppy beers lately, scotch ale and ipa's mainly. I might do an amber next, they are pretty fun to brew- nice and simple. I'll let ya know how it turns out :)

Haven't brewed an amber since beginning of December, but it was pretty good... I've been hittin' up some hoppy beers lately, scotch ale and ipa's mainly. I might do an amber next, they are pretty fun to brew- nice and simple. I'll let ya know how it turns out :friday:
I was debating taking up brewing. Should we start a thread on that? If so, you ought to start it.