Science Forums

Sixth Sense

3kq82

I don't think you can get anything like valid data from this. For one, you're not getting a representative sample. For another, there's nothing to control how many times one person takes the survey. The data you'll get will be nearly useless, really, except possibly as a curiosity.

I am Peter Ooms and the purpose of the survey is to find out how many people think they have a sixth sense, so as to get an accurate representation of the population.

The ads aren't my fault. If you don't like them, perhaps you would like to pay for some hosting?

As a fellow scientist, I am sure you appriciate the importance of surveys like this .I am not a spammer and anyone who thinks I am can contact me on MSN ([email protected]) and talk to me about my exact motives.

I personally don't think this is the approach of a scientist. People will say anything on a survey. Some visitors will even make stuff up for the sake of throwing the survey off. If you are really trying to get an "accurate representation of the population" I think you will need a much different approach.