Science Forums

Self Intro of Gatortrapper

Gatortrapper

Good day to everyone. I am "Gatortrapper" and hail from Orlando, Florida in the United States. I use Gatortrapper as a handle as I am a licensed alligator trapper (well, I have been in the past as the licenses are annual and not cheap so I have don't necessarily have an active license at present) and it is unusal. I have trapped alligators off and on for the last 10 years.

I'm a divorced father of four; all still in school - from High Sch. to 3rd Grade - one boy and three girls. I try and spend a lot of time with them but if you are divorced then you know that there will always be systemic impediments to being as close as I once was. Still, I see them frequently and try to be a good father but after not perfect.

Let's see.... I am a lawyer.. NON- personal injury civil trial law.

I'm a sponge for information and knowledge. Just about everything interests me so I am always clambering around for good sources; especially those that not only explain HOW to do something but also explain WHY things work the way the do. Sometimes it is too much information but I like to be able to pick and choose what nuggets warrant retention and which I can afford to leave behind (with the knowledge that I can always come back for more).