Science Forums

Heyy.

klenole

Hello. I'm Kate. Please dont hate on my cuz I'm young. I love sports and music... and science, obviously. I want to major in cosmology, astronomy, or something like that. I've recently become addicted to snowboarding. Soccer is fun too. I have an obsession with karate. I'm straight edge (non-militant), and I'm anti-war. Completely obsessed with music, mainly punk rock. Fav bands would be Rise Against, Anti-Flag, The Unseen, and Billy Talent. Emery and Showbread are pretty good too. Yepp. Well I guess thats all.

Hello. I'm Kate. Please dont hate on my cuz I'm young
no problem there-we like everyone old, young and in between
Completely obsessed with music, mainly punk rock. Fav bands would be Rise Against, Anti-Flag, The Unseen, and Billy Talent. Emery and Showbread are pretty good too. Yepp. Well I guess thats all.
now i like you even more!!!

welcome to hypography, kate, i look forward to your posts!!:shade:

well, you may not know these bands as i am not young like you, but older than dirt- so here ya go, when Punk was fresh and hardcore had a whole other meaning

Black Flag

Corrosion of Conformity

Suicidal Tendencies

Bad Brains

just to name a few. The memory fades from too many head injuries from the mosh;)