Science Forums

Pyramid Power

asimon2008

I have heard lately about pyramid power. Does it really work? I also heard someone say that if you want to make a wish you can put it inside your pyramid and it will come true. I made a pyramid out of cardboard in Art 2 class. My base color for the pyramid that I painted was a mixture of light brown-pinkish base color with sand from my house. I also have a entrance that I made in which my hand can come through.

Pyramid power was the rage back in the 70s. It was my first book about scientific nonsense that I read. About the time I read Velikovsky and VonDaniken and realized these were silly friends of mine were doing the pyramid thing. No one was able to sharpen a razor. Q got a headache from the pyramid over his bed. It fell during the night. He suspects the roommate's cat jumped on it from the headboard. The nutty book I read claimed success with every experiment that worked and claimed negative energy or transmutation of elements or some other stupidity for every experiment that failed.

Oh,man Moontanman of course I know that pyramid power is stupidity from the word go. Even back then I was laughing myself silly over it. Oooh negative energy ... transmutation. It's definitely funnier than crop circles.

I was answering the OP not you stereo, sorry if you misunderstood, wasn't Pyramid power connected to chariots of the gods and aliens building the pyramids and all that rot? aliens constructed the pyramids to concentrate some sort of cosmic energy that we are ignorant of and that energy can be channeled to make fruit stay fresh and razor blades stay sharp? seems like a lot of trouble to go through for fresh fruit and sharp razors :naughty:

hey asimon, Art2 class? sounds like you might be in high school. I find that many younger minds are often interested in such paranormal types of things. And Pyramids are just plain cool anyway even if they don't have powers. Continue to ask questions, you will learn much. The day we stop learning, is the day we cease to exist:)

Just messing with you moontanman. It seems that there is no end to fascination with an idea. It's all about churning the pot.

Oneof the older books I quickly glanced through was a book that the earth has been steadily growing in size. The insides get fatter pushing the skin of the earth apart making the continents appear to drift apart.

Oh yeah back to pyramids. You are correct sir. Pyramids can do anything you can imagine. All it takes is more effort than necessary to sharpen a razor. Who would own a refrigerator if all they had to do was build a 450 foot high pyramid in their background?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...