Science Forums

New Quiz Section

Tormod

A new quiz section is open. The first quiz is the India Quiz written by Alps.

We have almost 50 quizzes in our old quiz section, and these will be converted as soon as possible. In the meantime, enjoy our India Quiz by clicking on the Science Quizzes link in the top menu.

Thanks to Alps for writing a great India quiz!

To get people trained to look tho: look up at the top of this page on the main menu: starts with "Home News Science Forums...." keep going and you get to "Science Quizzes" Click that one!

Click, Click, Click,

Buffy

So Tormod, I see the "Submit a Quiz" button. My mouse finger is itchy. What are the guidelines for submitting quizzes? Its labeled "Science Quizzes" but most of the quizzes are about countries so far and most of the questions are politics and sports... Oh great leader, provide us peons guidance!

Puzzled,

Buffy

Just have a look at the old section - http://www.hypography.com/quizfront.cfm - and that should give you an idea. The only reason the India Quiz was the first quiz in the new section is that it was the next in line - I will convert all the old quizzes into the new format ASAP.

The rules are simple: 20 questions with three options. And the admins reserve the right to not publish any quiz with questionable content...which I think is not very likely to happen. :)

BTW - this would be a great chance for a new contest, no? Best quiz?