Science Forums

Short Bio

jdburnside

Hey all,

Just a short intro: Moderately heavy science background and mostly in the Biology, CHemisry, Micro, Nursing end. Have always sucked at Math and still do although I managed to struggle thru to Calc II. I sing front and center for three bands - one jazz, one gospel, one 60's thru now (70-80gigs/yr) , write, manage my own dog kennel, have trained over 1500 dogs, breed bloodhounds and am a serious tinkerer. I'm inventive to the point that rarely a day goes by without something fairly creative and new - at least to me - crosses my invention radar.

My parents were Amish as were all 15 of my brothers and sisters. I somehow escaped that by three years when my father was excommunicated before I was born; PHEW! I never finished H.S. (badboy) , got GED then went to college and worked my *** off to a 3.63 ***.

I'm not a natural at science and math but, I find the things that interest me are so inextricably intertwined with both that I must at least give those devils their due.

So there, so as not to bore the snot right out your ***, I must stop.

jd

Hey, sideburns! :)

well, the snot is certainly not bored out of my ***. Fascinating bio. Be sure to put your bio in your profile so everyone will appreciate it.

And welcome to Hypography!! :magic:

Be sure to check the FAQ/Rules link in your spare time.

We have quite a few biology related threads, so jump on in.

Pyrotex