Science Forums

Html radio buttons

also make sure that you follow google's guidelines for building google-friendly sites... they are very clear as to what they are looking for, what you need to do, what they dont want you to do... dont assume anything, follow their directions:

Google-friendly sites - Webmasters/Site owners Help

Webmaster Guidelines - Webmasters/Site owners Help

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Webmasters/Site owners Help

About Sitemaps - Webmasters/Site owners Help

Corporate Information - Technology Overview

Thanks Alexander,

I read through those things and have a sitemap up for users now which seemed to be a good point.

I have more confusing questions for you if you don't mind, this time it's about adsense, I tried the Google help forum but there was no reply.

Because my site is free with weebly they are a partner and share 50% of my profits from adsense. I noticed i can use my adsense account and make a little on some forums too. I would like to know if i would get 100% of the revenue from my posts to the forum or 50% and weebly would get 50%.

Also in the reports section of my adsense account my money is building up, is this my share of the revenue from my site or will this be split in half and half given to weebly?

If i want to take on another partner site e.g. a video sharing site with a 50/50 revenue split would this interfere with my weebly account in some way?

Also myself and a friend were thinking of setting up a website together, we both have adsense accounts and would like to know if the revenue can be split equally into both?

Thats alot of questions but hopefully you can point me in the right direction again, thanks:)

i have no clue, lol, you give me code, i give you answers, you give me questions about $ numbers, i'll say that i have no clue as to policies, i run a non-profit website, and i loathe ads, so, i dont mind paying, and i think if someone is running a non-profit website, ads are cheating. Unless it's the size of hypography and costs as much to run, i dont see that i would use ads as a form of revenue...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have another programming type question, I want to make a sort of brain training game for my site, I want to have it so that the user push's the start button and they have a minute to complete as many math problems as they can.

I'd like the questions to be generated randomly and the user to enter the answers into a text box.

I've been trying to find something useful but all I can find are ping pong like games :) Can anyone point me in the right direction?