Science Forums

I Really Need Help X_X !

hey guys i have had alot of video card problems with this laptop i finally realized taht on the site of my video card it said that it was only supported for direct x9 and xp but for somereason this laptop came with vista home premium. ok so i got myself a copy of xp pro and installed it on here and there are only updated drivers for vista! when i download the old one for xp it says in dxdiag that i only have a 64 mb graphics card and i have a 256! My card is a Mobile Intel® 945 Express Chipset Family

if its 945, look at the intel downloads here:

Download Search Results!

download the latest driver, install it, if it does not install, you probably have a g/gm card, a laptop make and model would help, at that the exact model off the underneeth part of the machine would be nice.

also, fyi, your title violates our FAQ, please use a meaningful title if you don't want trouble from mods in the future. Please read the FAQ. You get away with a warning this time tho :( (ps, yes that means you should probably change the title ;) )