Science Forums

Presidential Debate: Round 3

Turtle

McCain had some strong points, especially early on, but seemed to falter a bit by the end. One thing I did notice was that McCain, by the end, seemed to blink with every single syllable that he uttered - it looked strange and unnatural and I'm sure it didn't help him.

McCain had some strong points, especially early on, but seemed to falter a bit by the end. One thing I did notice was that McCain, by the end, seemed to blink with every single syllable that he uttered - it looked strange and unnatural and I'm sure it didn't help him.

The blinking is more than distracting to me, it is down right unsettling. No less so, Johnny's habit of opening his eyes wide one or more times to communicate....well...I don't know what he thinks it communicates, but it's damn freaky.

Going in the pundits said Johnny had to make a 'big move' to make any up change in his sagging poll numbers, and he did not. :hihi: :(

What surprised me the most was the section where Obama told McCain how much 'Bob the Plummer' would be fined for not providing health insurance.

Obama said 'Zero' and McCain lost all composure and looked stunned.

For someone in this stage of the campaign to NOT know your opponents platform.... Well let's just say I have even less confidence in McCain.

Here is the video:YouTube - MCCAIN'S DEER IN HEADLIGHTS MOMENT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EASpPlcVbdI