Science Forums

Hello

Hugo Holbling

The Heretic introduced me to this place, which looks nice. I run The Galilean Library and The Academy (just started, though) and am mostly interested in Historiography or the History and Philosophy of Science. My apologies in advance if i link too much in my posts here but i've already written quite a bit for beginners and it makes sense to offer this stuff as amplification.

This site seems friendly and undogmatic. I'll try to join in as much as i can.

Welcome, Hugo. We do try to be both friendly and undogmatic but not all our members manage to follow that up. The nature of the beast that is the World Wide Web, I suppose.

Thanks for joining - I don't mind your linking as long as you do what you have already started doing: explain where the link goes and why it is relevant for the discussion.

Welcome Hugo!

I'm catching up on your writings and they're impressive! Glad to have you join us!

I think you'll find this place fun populated by a bunch of similarly minded people with wildly divergent points of view and backgrounds who argue well together.

Cheers,

Buffy