Science Forums

Acessing Open Hidden Information

If you guys have ever searched for an answer to a windows problem, it is likely that that you have been brought to sites like expets-exchange. I personally hate websites that charge a monthly fee for information that is freely contributed by users. But there are a couple of ways to access it, even behind the iron curtain. It may, sometimes, be helpful in figuring out issues. Either case, i have highlighted a couple of those methods on my website, here:

SecurityEnthusiast, enthusiastic about important things in life Blog Archive Revealing Free Advise On Some Sites

Hope this saves someone some frustration :naughty:

Thanks Alex! I could use this, and will have to check it out.

About a month or so ago, experts-exchange.com did something with Google that killed my standard workaround there: it used to be if you just looked at the cached page that it would have the answers, but this doesn't work anymore... the cached pages are now blocked too, although Google is clearly indexing the words that are behind the blocks...

Information wants to be free, :naughty:

Buffy

it does, what you have to do is scroll all the way down, you will eventually see the blocked posts from above, in a clear text form...

here is a demo:

try to access this page:

SQL UNIQUE and DISTINCT : unique, sql, select

no dice, right?

now lets google the topic:

SQL UNIQUE and DISTINCT - Google Search

and go to the cached version here:

SQL UNIQUE and DISTINCT : unique, sql, select

scroll all the way down :hyper:

Little revealing, isn't it?