Science Forums

Create a caption

Thunderbird

Well just let me say that I think this is one of the most entertaining threads, and even thou I can't give you rep I just wanted to say ......

Thank you Thunderbird for this thread and your unending library of some of the strangest pictures I've seen in years (where do you find them???).

And I would like to thank freeztar for the quickest wit in the west or what ever land you hail from. (I know I would not want to meet you in the street at noon for a duel)

Or for that mater any of the following; And in no particular order.

modest

Jay-qu

REASON

Overdog

Turtle A

Moontanman

I take my hat off to you all, and please keep this fine thread going.

if at a later date I don't feel so intimidated buy your awesome display of wit I will try to come up with something witty.

once again thanks to all I relay enjoy this thread. REP for ALL!!!!!

Sometimes ads are so ambiguous that it is hard to tell what product is being advertised. Such is not the case here as it is apparent from this Dell computer ad that they are saying, "Dell computers are as delicious as a bowl of soggy cereal that's been chomped on by a hamster". Yummy!

Well just let me say that I think this is one of the most entertaining threads, and even thou I can't give you rep I just wanted to say ......

Thank you Thunderbird for this thread and your unending library of some of the strangest pictures I've seen in years (where do you find them???).

And I would like to thank freeztar for the quickest wit in the west or what ever land you hail from. (I know I would not want to meet you in the street at noon for a duel)

Or for that mater any of the following; And in no particular order.

modest

Jay-qu

REASON

Overdog

Turtle A

Moontanman

I take my hat off to you all, and please keep this fine thread going.

if at a later date I don't feel so intimidated buy your awesome display of wit I will try to come up with something witty.

once again thanks to all I relay enjoy this thread. REP for ALL!!!!!

Most of the pics come from the site The best Animals Pics - 2007 (81 pics!) - linkinn.com

and thank you. :naughty:

This one's ripe for the pickin'. :naughty:

Warning: If you have dreadlocks and you want to sleep on the sidewalk, make sure it hasn't been repaved recently.

or

Critically acclaimed artist VikTor shows off his new urban street art.

or

A perfectly good example of a perfectly flawed approach to Photoshop.

or

News headline: Man grows his own bio-diesel. Skeptics say no one will want to process it.

or

In his search to cure cancer, the good doctor finally admitted that he needed subjects other than himself.

Cadbury debuts in Japan!

or

Pick out the redhead. Hint: It's the one with only one ear.

or

Advertisement: Our rabbit decoy cams can be positioned anywhere a woman happens to be squatting on top of a floating concrete block next to an evil looking wall. Batteries not included.