Science Forums

Stacking holes?

Kirol

I have a theory.

That must be a chiché around here... but yeah.

I would like to know if it would work!

I'm currently studying AS level biology and Chemistry...

Not physics.

Anyway... It's about the end ... of everything.

To do this, you'll have to assume that space isn't infinate.

Ok, so we all know that black holes have large amounts of gravity.

So, this would mean that they are pulling each other in, as well as other things, right?

Even if they have no mass, the things inside them would still have some mass, would they not?

So, my theory involves black holes clashing togeather.

If they cancel each other out, then my theory wouldn't work.

However, if they stack togeather, their gravity would increase.

Eventually, all the black holes would be in a single place, in a single massive black hole.

I've heared that they effect metaphyical things, I.E. time. I'm not too sure, myself... but it should make all of time be in a single place at the end, too.

Also, perhaps black holes draw in space, as well. Actual space , drawn in by black holes. Eventually, EVERYTHING would be drawn into one small ball of infinately heavy mass. Because there would then be no space for the mega-hole to exist, it will have to destroy it's self, the ball of mass would be highly un-stable and would go through several half-lives in a matter of miliseconds, and would react with the newly formed products, The mass would explode and expand, then space would once again form, the elements we now know, and everything would be stared again.

Now, if time is truely absorbed by black holes, then everything would be in one time, all at the same time. This would cause everything to freeze, I would imagine. Or... something.

I don't know if I've explained that very well, either... please tell me if there's anything wrong here.

And don't steal if it's good! ;D

Copywrited to Michael R. you hear?!

Well energy and mass is the same thing (just a constant difference) so you have heaps of mass in a black hole.

A part from that you say a black also draw in space, which can't be true for the simple fact that space doesn't exist on itself, following relativity space-time seems to exist on itself. Now when you start talking about drawing in space-time, then you have to define first what is space-time and there I wish you good luck! And if you think it difficult for the time part then just try to define space (or if you want to define what no space means).

One last thing if space-time is infinite and the number of black holes as well your reasoning might still work!

And last but not least: WElcome to the forum and don't worry if you don't study physics!

Ok, so we all know that black holes have large amounts of gravity.

So, this would mean that they are pulling each other in, as well as other things, right?

Even if they have no mass, the things inside them would still have some mass, would they not?

Before you get started... Black holes have mass. Material inside a black hole cannot be

done with the same physics outside. Period. :hihi:

Maddog

So, my theory involves black holes clashing togeather.

However, if they stack togeather, their gravity would increase.

Eventually, all the black holes would be in a single place, in a single massive black hole.

Actually, this they though of how supermassive black holes form at the center of galaxies.

They merge. It is thought this would produce signifigant gravitational wave and none

seen yet.

I've heared that they effect metaphyical things, I.E. time. I'm not too sure, myself... but it should make all of time be in a single place at the end, too.

No, time would become imaginary wrt observer outside. This is similar to exceed speed

of light © in SR. This is why physics inside must be different than outside. Also, it is

thought that nothing we know of outside would survive the plunge due to tidal distortions.

Also, perhaps black holes draw in space, as well. Actual space , drawn in by black holes. Eventually, EVERYTHING would be drawn into one small ball of infinately heavy mass. Because there would then be no space for the mega-hole to exist, it will have to destroy it's self, the ball of mass would be highly un-stable and would go through several half-lives in a matter of miliseconds, and would react with the newly formed products, The mass would explode and expand, then space would once again form, the elements we now know, and everything would be stared again.

Now, if time is truely absorbed by black holes, then everything would be in one time, all at the same time. This would cause everything to freeze, I would imagine. Or... something.

I don't know if I've explained that very well, either... please tell me if there's anything wrong here.

It's quite wrong. You might take a course on physics, it would be good for you. :hihi:

Maddog

Theres also the possibility that when the reminents of the universe are getting eaten up by the supere massive black holes that the amount of naked singularities increase and act to discharge some of the black holes mass and dissipate gradually the chance of the greedy holes devouring all..... :)