Science Forums

Right now

Queso

Out of all the 6 billion or so monkey's galloping around the Earth-

How many do you think are engaged in sexual intercourse right now in this very moment?

:hyper:

well i wasn't so it at the very most 5,999,999,998 (because i know for a fact that my girlfriend wasn't either). i could see about 43 people driving their cars past my house so at the most it would have been 5,999,999,955. i know that most of the shops around me were already open and assume that 99% of the staff were working and not having a quick one in the staff room leaving about 387 working staff, so at the most it would have been 5,999,999,568. assuming that 99% of the office staff were also behaving similarly that would exclude another 2,385, so at the most it would have been 5,999,997,183. i reckon that 84% of the elderly over 70 years old don't do it any more ever for one reason or another which accounts for another 420,000,000 non-shaggers and given that the average world population under 15 is 29% (http://www.prb.org/pdf06/06WorldDataSheet.pdf) and *probably* don't have sex too often that would rule out another 1,740,000,000, so i would say that there is a good a chance as any that 3,839,997,183 people were doing it.

actually that should be 3,839,997,182 because Orbsycli was too busy thinking about it to be doing it.