Science Forums

Greetings

OpenMind5

Hello Everyone;

Yes I am BACK!!! LOL Some of you old timers may remember me...I am the one who started the whole dissgussion of God...i beileve the title of that thread was..."God vs Science" or somthing of another...

Anyways, it feels great to be back. It seems there have be a number of changes...and they all seem for the best. I hope u all get to know me more. If u wanna "Poke and Prode" me with qustions now on this thread at any time...U have my utmost approval.

Time for me to take my leave...

With high regards,

OP5 (stands for OpenMind5 for those who are a lil slow and are wondering why i put that... :) )

yeah. i remember. "an open mind with a closed fist" huh? why didn't you use your old account. now your post count is lost. Anyway, i hope you stay and discuss coz i noticed that you like to start off topics and then dissappear. by the way, the thread was "GOD".

Hello Everyone;

Yes I am BACK!!! LOL Some of you old timers may remember me...I am the one who started the whole dissgussion of God...i beileve the title of that thread was..."God vs Science" or somthing of another...

How could we ever forget old OP5! Welcome back, pal, we've been missing you!

And TINNY, don't worry about his post count - it's all been taken care of. :)

Tinny,

Yes it does seem to be my patteren to start a post and let it grow, Larger than i can imagine lol, and then realise that i am out of its loop. Its hard to keep up. I ws very busy and still am, only this time...hopefully i am back for a good amount of time.

OP5

-"about teh open mind, closed fist quote i made...i have many that i use now, and they very cutly play off my name...i hope u get to see them all...LOL! :wink:"

Welcome back, Open Mind...

the God discussion is getting hot.... watch out, dont get yourself burned in there! :)

Hey Tim_Lou,

Good to hear from u again. I am glad to hear that I made such a large impact on the site just with one post. I don't know what it was like before that post...maybe Tormod could fill us in on that one.

And don't worry, i quite like the heat... :)

With High Regards,

OP5

• 3 weeks later...

Ok,

I acttually just wanted to post a little more about MEEEEE! lol

OK, I just turned 16, I live ina a lil town in the state of Michigan. I am a big runner, i rune XCountry and Track. During teh winter...u guessed it! I run indoor track..LOL But i also love to write. I guess you could call me a poet. I also kinda model...I have an agent based in Detroit, and i have gone to a few shoots and interviews...but no luck yet. I love Hypography...its the only place that i have found that i can be smart... :) you all know, to actuualy share ideas, thoughts and be, well, geeky. I guess you can say i am well rounded. I am in Highschool and taking all advanced classes, ( and plan on taking a Latin Course here soon! I can't wait!!) what i want to be...thats been narrowed down to some time of doctor...ether a shrink or surgen. (ANd alot of u may notice, i suck at spelling...LOL) I am always open to new ideas, and thoughts. I am one of the few romantics left, and am always open to new ideas and thoughts.

If u wanna know more about me, just drop me a line. Always willing to talk.

With High Regards,

Op5