Science Forums

Could spaciousness change state?

cohen avshalom

could spaciousness change state?

i was writting 3 pages in this subject that call icarus5(it was update) on icarus5.com

what do you think about this? what is your point of view?

your remark could be significant-so please do so.

cohen avshalom charly isreal/haifa

Icarus 5, Unlimited energy being produced at the outter edge of expanding space

I didn't read it all, but the first line stuck me, the BB theory doesn't say it was all in a single point, this is a common misconception (I read about only 3 months ago), see for example "Cosmological physics" by John A. Peacock, in my version page 86 but you'll find in the index in any version the section "common BB misconceptions "

• 1 month later...

my second question of me:could area change state,like any other material? from solid(state)->liquid(state) ->gas(state).i mean the area himself the shield-even with full vacuum.

i was writting 3 pages that call icarus5.

you can see them in" Icarus 5, Unlimited energy being produced at the outter edge of expanding space "

thank you from:

cohen avshalom charly

isreal/haifa

… could area change state,like any other material? from solid(state)->liquid(state) ->gas(state).i mean the area himself the shield-even with full vacuum.
I believe the term Cohen intends to use is volume, not area.

I can see 2 main approaches to answering this question. Both require working definitions of the term solid, liquid, and gas different from, and more general than the usual ones, which apply only to matter.

As generally as I can define them, solid, liquid, and gas describe relationship between the strength of connecting interaction, both attractive and repulsive, and the motion of particles - in convention terms, between binding energy and heat/kinetic energy. (Note that “particle” in this definition is equivalent to “point” – a location is space, without other required qualities such as mass or density) When connecting interactions dominate, ensembles of particles are said to be a solid. When motion dominates, they are said to be a gas. Between these states, where neither dominates, they're said to be a liquid.

This definition of “particle” can be applied to a collection of volumes of space, allowing the question “can a collection of volumes change state?” to be meaningful.

This answer to this first of two questions is difficult, and requires, for me, a lot of guessing. Because we can arbitrarily partition any volume of space into “particles”, it possible to meaningfully determine the relationship between their connecting interaction and their motion. An ordinary mechanical analysis concludes that there are no connecting interactions, so, provided we have arbitrarily defined the particles to have at least some motion, they are a gas. If we’ve given them no motion, the question becomes a comparison of zeros, its answer indeterminant.

A complicating consideration is that, when unusual possibilities such as vacuum energy and the Higgs field are considered, its no longer possible to either rule out connecting interactions between arbitrarily defined volumes of space, nor precisely describe these interactions. An answer to the first question considering these hypothetical factors is beyond me.

The second question involves a deeper consideration of fundamental descriptions of physical reality. Some of these, such as theoretical formulation of the holographic principle, or the “quantum graph theory” described in Greg Egan’s novel “Schild's Ladder”, allow for changes in the fundamental constants and even geometric and mechanical laws of space. If such theories can be meaningfully formulated and experimentally verified, then space itself is likely to be thought of as having far more states than the solid, liquid, and gas analogies borrowed from physical matter.

i was writting 3 pages that call icarus5
I’m curious, Cohen, about the name “Icarus 5”. Is it a reference to the Greek myth, having to do with flight, the sun, overconfidence and disaster? Were there 4 previous versions of it?

Also, what is your first language, and are your English language writings translated from it? Although I’m able to follow it, the English is substantially flawed, and might benefit from a better translation.

thank you craig D- first thank you for your time reading my document.

the meaning of icarus for my is that i should be more carefull-as the legend say-"if you fly to high then you will burned by the sun","if you will fly to low-then you will crash"and it is additional was in movie-and in the movie it was say:"as the butterfly-close to the sun-"the sun mean knowledge-he was more and more be pulled to the center but he couldnt stop that till he was burned"-if you know the true-you can just hold that in your mind.you should know more.

why 5:because i am speaking about existence/not existence of area(for example by supernova)that describe point-this is by my opinion is the 5 coordinate -to describe-the point existence.(existence/not existence)

about my language-i need to use my english more,there was a long time that i didnt use that at all-but in my site i am using web design-who is american man-and he help my with the writting.

anther think:i am speaking a bout :not only change state of volume-i am speaking also that not only atum could been cleavage/splitting -also the volume himself-(in hebrew the word-volume-without mass-have one word that i dont find in english language!!!!)could splitting-and release energy..

i wish i could transfer my idea more smooth way.

your remark was very good-i am hoping i can get more remark- like you gave me.with a thought and explanation.because i know that i am speaking a bout thinks that no one used to speak about them-i am bring a new weltanschauung and i is touching the edge(not only the universe else the science himself).-so you can understand that i am getting very scathing remark.

i hope to hear from you more.....

cohen avshalom charly

isreal/haifa