19 replies to this topic

#18 montgomery

montgomery

Suspended twice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 12:40 PM

They do when they are being eaten alive by nano-technological machines and think about once they start to decompose along with what if the color of the Micro/Nano Organism is red, I am telling you it happens all the time on a smaller scale with algae blooms(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_tide).

5u-Nw-BJl8-Yb-KTIu-X49-LVXNta0h-Jc-Wu-X1

I am so telling you in happens look at the MV-3 Phages color in this picture just like the alagae they are red despite these MV-3 Phages being harmless to anything but bacteria still its a proof of concept that is a real flask full of Synthetic Bacteriophages.

WIN-20190827-13-55-21-Pro.jpg

In B.C. we just call it red-tide and I've seen it a dozen times. It doesn't make the fish bleed but it does sometimes make shellfish toxic.

Whatever Victor? I"m outta here until the apartheid monster comes back to preach again. I want to ask him about gas-ovens.

Edited by montgomery, 04 July 2020 - 12:41 PM.

#19 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2805 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 01:04 PM

In B.C. we just call it red-tide and I've seen it a dozen times. It doesn't make the fish bleed but it does sometimes make shellfish toxic.

Whatever Victor? I"m outta here until the apartheid monster comes back to preach again. I want to ask him about gas-ovens.

You know It probably doesn't matter I don't think anyone would be foolish enough to make hostile nano-machines however I still have a strong view that they would be red too like those Synthetic Chimera Bacteriophages that kill antibiotic resistant bacteria.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 04 July 2020 - 01:04 PM.

#20 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 10:09 PM

No, I just want to see someone besides the U.S. government have to deal with Iran, if the Israelis want to kill Iranians I have no problems with this, more power to them.

I have no problem with pulling out our military from all foreign entanglements. I am all for bringing all our sons and daughters home and let the other side of the world fight amongst themselves. Why should our tax dollars go to help other countries fight when we can't even fix things at home?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: George Floyd, violance, Palestine, african Americans, Zuckerberg, Marx