Science Forums

Why The Us Riots Are Doomed To Fail

Vmedvil2

From an outsiders view point, I would have to disagree with you, Trump is more likely to cause wars, if he thinks he can make money. He clearly does not get along with many European leaders, and sees Europe as a threat. War is good for the arms business, and trade wars might move jobs and businesses back to the dis-USA.

His overt friendliness with President Putin, might support the claims that Russia helped him get elected. It is militarily in Russia's interests not to have a united Europe and a dis-USA. His unwillingness to be aggressive towards China, might also be due to China having a huge market place, that might be good to trade with, and China does not mess around in other countries internal affairs. It would not be good to change that position by pissing them off. 

Bolton seems to support a common opinion of Trump, which many people globally hold. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17LiZN9Mer0

I'm a Canadian, and so my reply is also from an outsider's POV.

I think that Trump is so mentally ill now that there will be precautions in place to prevent him from causing more harm to his country and so a decision to go to war would most likely be out of his hands. 

America is mostly neutered IMO, due to Russia's interests and China's interests in countries that the US is hoping to make allies. But most of those countries have already chosen to ally with either Russia or China because of their peaceful means. And so the risk of another US/Nato led war is much less than it was when Iraq  was invaded and destroyed. My question for you is,  what country is still a possibility for a US war?

Trump's friendly relations with both China and Russia are positive for ongoing peaceful relations. However, there's little doubt that the US has now decided on a Cold War attitude toward both. Could it be that the Cold war would have been escalated even more without Trump's friendliness with both Xi and Putin?

The Democrats have become America's war party because of Trump's behaviour, but that could change when the Trump regime ends. Bolton is an extremist hawk who thought that he could advance his agenda by being a part of the Trump regime. He was jilted when Trump cooperated with Russia, even though it was for Trump's own political purposes. I believe that was the reason for Bolton's falling out with Trump. Now Bolton sees better hope of furthering his pro-war agenda by aligning with the Democrats.

The Dems and their media have spewed hate for Putin and Russia continuously and that's been because of Trump's collusion with Putin/Russia. I think that makes them a greater risk of pushing Russia toward Cold  War relations and hence closer to war.

Having said that, I'm still quite convinced that the US is handcuffed because of M.A.D. And so, if you care to continue this discussion, I again ask, 'which country: can still be a US victim? Venezuela? Iran? Or is it too late for either because of Russia's/China's interests?

I'm a Canadian, and so my reply is also from an outsider's POV.

I think that Trump is so mentally ill now that there will be precautions in place to prevent him from causing more harm to his country and so a decision to go to war would most likely be out of his hands. 

America is mostly neutered IMO, due to Russia's interests and China's interests in countries that the US is hoping to make allies. But most of those countries have already chosen to ally with either Russia or China because of their peaceful means. And so the risk of another US/Nato led war is much less than it was when Iraq  was invaded and destroyed. My question for you is,  what country is still a possibility for a US war?

Trump's friendly relations with both China and Russia are positive for ongoing peaceful relations. However, there's little doubt that the US has now decided on a Cold War attitude toward both. Could it be that the Cold war would have been escalated even more without Trump's friendliness with both Xi and Putin?

The Democrats have become America's war party because of Trump's behaviour, but that could change when the Trump regime ends. Bolton is an extremist hawk who thought that he could advance his agenda by being a part of the Trump regime. He was jilted when Trump cooperated with Russia, even though it was for Trump's own political purposes. I believe that was the reason for Bolton's falling out with Trump. Now Bolton sees better hope of furthering his pro-war agenda by aligning with the Democrats.

The Dems and their media have spewed hate for Putin and Russia continuously and that's been because of Trump's collusion with Putin/Russia. I think that makes them a greater risk of pushing Russia toward Cold  War relations and hence closer to war.

Having said that, I'm still quite convinced that the US is handcuffed because of M.A.D. And so, if you care to continue this discussion, I again ask, 'which country: can still be a US victim? Venezuela? Iran? Or is it too late for either because of Russia's/China's interests?

I want to make this clear having better relations with the Russians is good for the U.S. because Europe keeps flirting with China, we needed a backup plan in case the Europeans betray us. I would choose the Russians over the Europeans anyways, the Russian bear is more powerful than all of Europe Combined. Most of the European countries have a pathetic military and keep trying to help China thus why wouldn't the U.S. begin to try and get the Russians into a warmer relationship. Just Remember the Europeans are our China and basically as you try to open up more trade with China it will make the U.S. more distant, thus you drive the U.S. directly to Russia. The U.S. isn't so blind to let the Europeans ally themselves with China without opening up our deals with the Russians. However as you can see relations with the Russians aren't too warm(https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2020/06/17/us-fighters-shadow-russian-nuclear-capable-bombers-during-mission-near-alaska/ and https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-jets-intercept-us-bombers-140112348.html), but it doesn't matter the U.S. Military can take both Russia and China on at the sametime even with Europe's treason with China(https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/09/china-is-not-a-military-threat-eu-top-diplomat-says-309257).

Edited by VictorMedvil

Quote: "I want to make this clearing having better relations with the Russians is good for the U.S. ...................." 

True and it always has been, but the US regards Russia as the enemy and most likely will continue to do so.

Quote:" ......................... but it doesn't matter the U.S. Military can take both Russia and China on at the sametime................"

The US will indeed need to take on both Russia and China if it decies to go to war with either and ignore the M.A.D. threat. It's very unlikely that either of the three would start a war with another because there would be no winner.

My question was to Flumoxxed, what country could the US start a war with now, considering that Russia and/or China have interests in all the contested countries. Do you have an  opinion on that?

Edited by montgomery

Quote: "I want to make this clearing having better relations with the Russians is good for the U.S. ...................." 

True and it always has been, but the US regards Russia as the enemy and most likely will continue to do so.

Quote:" ......................... but it doesn't matter the U.S. Military can take both Russia and China on at the sametime................"

The US will indeed need to take on both Russia and China if it decies to go to war with either and ignore the M.A.D. threat. It's very unlikely that either of the three would start a war with another because there would be no winner.

My question was to Flumoxxed, what country could the US start a war with now, considering that Russia and/or China have interests in all the contested countries. Do you have an  opinion on that?

And if the U.S. wanted to pursue war with China and Russia we would just execute them, unlike Canada or Europe, The U.S. has bunches of weapons of mass destruction enough to wipe out the entire Earth, but that won't happen because we are forced into a cold war with Russia, not so much China, this is because the Russians also have enough weapons of mass destruction to exterminate this species. they could do it all on their own Russia and The United States. The U.S. government can do anything it wants without any permission in this world, unlike the governments of weak nations. don't you understand? 

U.S. Conflicts with Russia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War

Edited by VictorMedvil

And if the U.S. wanted to pursue war with China and Russia we would just execute them, unlike Canada or Europe, The U.S. has bunches of weapons of mass destruction enough to wipe out the entire Earth, but that won't happen because we are forced into a cold war with Russia, not so much China, this is because the Russians also have enough weapons of mass destruction to exterminate this species. they could do it all on their own Russia and The United States. The U.S. government can do anything it wants without any permission in this world, unlike the governments of weak nations. don't you understand? 

The US can do anything it wants in this world if it wants to ignore M.A.D. Likewise with Russia and China.

I don't understand what your anger is all about, but at least is has nothing to do with this conversation as far as I can tell. 

What country could the US safely attack now that Russia and China have interests in the contested countries?

China is rushing into Cuba with free and fair trade that makes the US of little consequence to Cuba's future and they are already ahead of the world's banana republics in wealth and social benefits for their people.. China sees their presence in Cuba as being just as legitimate (and invited) as the US in South Korea and will likely install nuclear warheads in Cuba in the near future. First with nuclear armed missiles on China's ships and then later ground based, and justifiable by US missile bases in South Korea. Do you think that will become possible or do you think the "The US government can do anything it wants without permission in this world,.............."?

Edited by montgomery

The US can do anything it wants in this world if it wants to ignore M.A.D. Likewise with Russia and China.

I don't understand what your anger is all about, but at least is has nothing to do with this conversation as far as I can tell. 

What country could the US safely attack now that Russia and China have interests in the contested countries?

China is rushing into Cuba with free and fair trade that makes the US of little consequence to Cuba's future and they are already ahead of the world's banana republics in wealth and social benefits for their people.. China sees their presence in Cuba as being just as legitimate (and invited) as the US in South Korea and will likely install nuclear warheads in Cuba in the near future. First with nuclear armed missiles on China's ships and then later ground based, and justifiable by US missile bases in South Korea. Do you think that will become possible or do you think the "The US government can do anything it wants without permission in this world,.............."?

You are just coming up with fantasy scenarios now, the last time that a country tried to put nuclear weapons in Cuba it almost caused a nuclear war, If the nuclear weapons would have been placed on Cuba during the last time the U.S. would have nuked Russia(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis). The Chinese know better as literally the U.S. came really close to nuking russia during the Cuban Missile Crisis if they hadn't turned around with the missiles(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis#Averted_nuclear_launch).

Edited by VictorMedvil

You are just coming up with fantasy scenarios now, the last time that a country tried to put nuclear weapons in Cuba it almost caused a nuclear war, If the nuclear weapons would have been placed on Cuba during the last time the U.S. would have nuked Russia(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis). The Chinese know better as literally the U.S. came really close to nuking russia during the Cuban Missile Crisis if they hadn't turned around with the missiles(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis#Averted_nuclear_launch).

Quote Wikipedia link: "Secretly, the United States agreed that it would dismantle all US-built Jupiter MRBMs, which had been deployed in Turkey against the Soviet Union;............."

Quote Victor: "..............If the nuclear weapons would have been placed on Cuba during the last time the U.S. would have nuked"

Maybe but that is a question on the M.A.D. deterrent against a US led war. Both sides backed off and prevented a 'possible' WW3.

Edited by montgomery

What would Trump have done if he was president back then???

That's a tough question, so I'll try to build on a  possible scenario that includes the largest factor that was supposed to be kept secret from Americans. That is of course, the fact that Kruschev knew that he was justified because of US attempts to pose the same threat to the S.U. in Turkey and possibly Italy.

So first the question on whether or not Kennedy was responsible for the decision to risk nuclear war. I would suggest that would be a matter that would be above the pay grade of any president. It's a purposeful illusion created by the US to make it appear that the president has made a decision. That's now well known to America's enemies, thanks to their mentally ill president!

And so in the case of Trump, it would be even more important that Trump would be of no importance in the least on how he thought or felt. And so, we would need to consider the feelings and opinions of those minds who have the power to make decisions within the Trump regime. 

In my opinion it's always going to boil down to the question of M.A.D. being considered and US decisions being made on that basis.

US foreign policy isn't in the hands of their president (commander in chief bullshit). On those matters of great importance, the president is a figurehead. How could anyone not understand that in the case of Trump?

Do you agree? Your opinion?

Edited by montgomery

Trump likes money, he has declared that Europe is a threat. A trade war is more up his street than a military war. 

I think it may be in Americas, and Russias interests to cause the break up of or instability in Europe, Brexit was supported by Trump, and his twin brother Coco the Clown. Putin was probably laughing his socks off when the ENGLISH voted for brexit . Europe has been taking communist influenced countries away from Russia. It is a natural response for Russia to respond, for America to join in, against allies can only be because America can not compete against Europe. To impose a trade deal with a small country like the UK would be easy, to impose a trade deal with all of Europe would not be so easy.     

Russia and especially America have economies based on military. America has ideas of policing the world, and spreading its ****ed up influence to other countries, along with Russia. China however has only indicated a wish to trade outside its borders, without trying to influence other countries politics. 

I do not see China as a threat, except to fair trade. (they are known not to play fair :) ) Copyright to the Chinese, I suspect means they have the right to copy a product. 

I think that the question on Trump's behaviour concerning trade with other countries can be answered in the same way that military matters are handled concerning American's enemies. It's also above Trump's pay grade. 

It can be measured in how cautious Mnuchin and others are in keeping Trump thinking that his opinion matters. 

On Brexit: I know very little on the details because I haven't found it of much interest. The reason for that lack of interest is because I would consider that Putin would be displeased on seeing the UK leave. The US will be able to benefit from a stronger and greater alliance with the UK.

Of some interest though, we already see Germany failing to abide by US demands against Russia and  China.

You wrote: "I do not see China as a threat, except to fair trade. (they are known not to play fair  :) ) Copyright to the Chinese, I suspect means they have the right to copy a product."

With due respect to your opinion, I see it as just sour grapes by the US and nothing they wouldn't do themselves with impunity. 

Is it your opinion that a police officer be allowed to shoot a person if that person tries to assault him/her with a nailclipper?

I don't think it is reasonable to use deadly force if someone has a nail clipper. In an instance like that pepper spray I think would be the more obvious thing to use.

Edited by Thoth101

I think that racism in America is a huge factor in America and it's driving their politics more than anything else. This could result in the police being emboldened to be even more violent.

Arrests of police officers and murder charges are of little significance when the justice system is rigged so there will be no convictions.

If Trump is defeated at the ballot boxes and actually accepts defeat then their country could find it's way back to normal again. If not then there are many signs of a fascist takeover of their democracy. 

I think that everything political being attempted by the Trump regime is dependent on racism being upheld. And I also wonder if Biden has any real feelings on opposing racism? 

There was an anti-establishment move on in America in the 2016 election but Trump hijacked it by lying and pretending to be anti-establsihment. While their Dem party hijacked Bernie Sanders chances by promoting Hillary, even though she was a horrible candidate. Now their Dem party had hijacked Bernie's chances again by turninig to a very weak establishment candidate with Biden.

America's problems show no sign of improving in the foreseeable future, regardless of it being either Trump or Biden.

I think that Trump is the best prospect for those of us who are opposed to another US led war. Do you?

On a side note, the Bolton book that's hot in the news is all about Bolton being so disappointed in Trump's unwillingness to be aggressive toward both Russia and China, that it came to the point at which Bolton the hawk was too much out of step with Trump's priorities.

The factor is that the MSM and Elite use race to divide and conquer. From my own experience most races get along well in the US. The controllers create an illusional division between races and even get them set off against each other. The justice system for many parts are rigged and the more money you have the more you can get off.

From an outsiders view point, I would have to disagree with you, Trump is more likely to cause wars, if he thinks he can make money. He clearly does not get along with many European leaders, and sees Europe as a threat. War is good for the arms business, and trade wars might move jobs and businesses back to the dis-USA.

His overt friendliness with President Putin, might support the claims that Russia helped him get elected. It is militarily in Russia's interests not to have a united Europe and a dis-USA. His unwillingness to be aggressive towards China, might also be due to China having a huge market place, that might be good to trade with, and China does not mess around in other countries internal affairs. It would not be good to change that position by pissing them off. 

Bolton seems to support a common opinion of Trump, which many people globally hold. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17LiZN9Mer0

The fact is though in the almost 4 years Trump has been in there has been no new war. Although it's not like he is pulling any troops out of Iraq or Afghanistan so in a sense you can say the US is in a perpetual or never ending war.

Not to mention reversed engineered alien ships and technology. Although it wouldn't surprise me if Russian, China and Iran have reverse engendered alien ships also. If you ever watch the show Hangar 1 on Netflix they have a few episodes and information on reverse engineering.

I do think Trump is operating out of his depth (facial appearance suggests high performing downs syndrome maybe). I also agree that he might be mentally ill.

If Trump is of no importance in the decision making of the states, it might explain some things.

If he was to be put under pressure, just how irrational would he become, would he go MAD, and need locking up, or would he agree to lock himself up, and Tweet anything that comes into his head, whilst the real decisions are made for him. 

As a spokes person for the USA, he appears to be a bit lacking in many areas of understanding. Who would want to be lead by an ignorant person. He does appear to have the power to fire his advisers and get votes, maybe he appeals to the ignorant majority of voters in America. 

Why would you think that Germany or any other country comply with demands from an outside power, all countries in the world are free to trade with who they like. China is a huge market place, and is going to overtake the USA  in trade with the rest of the world, Europe is also a big market place. Crying fowl and changing the rules of play, when you are losing might be what Trump is trying to do.

Regarding Trade agreements, they take a long time to set up with mutually agreeable terms for trade. New agreements are not drawn up over night. 

Well for starters that was funny what you said about high performing down syndrome. :lol: One major problem is that there really isn't a vote for the president. Last time it was between Hillary and Trump. Dumb and Dumber or Evil and more evil. Any candidate that would be good usually loses out and it is the ones with the most money and backing from lobbyist that can run. Now the next election is between Trump and Biden. This is why I don't vote because it is a total waste of time and useless in the end.