28 replies to this topic

#18 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 03:52 AM

If you can cause a panic in the stock markets, or a recession, and you are placed to earn billions, and of course dont give a **** about anything else but earning money. Why not cause a global panic, from a virus. The stock markets will recover, you can bet on it. If you took your money out first before causing the panic, you could put it back in at the bottom of the market and make a killing. 

How does the global panic get started? You would need a irresponsible media, and some idiot readers.

Victor might like this > Its only killing the elderly who have past there useful stage in life, and have to die of something, they are a growing burden on the health service and the economy, so why should working people, tax payers, or the young even care.   

In some countries euthanasia is legal, in others countries people live on their own with illness and have to wait to die suffering. The corona virus might be exactly what some elderly, and sick people actually want to catch. 

Great points!

That would be interesting to find who sold a huge amount of stocks before the Corona virus hit. That reminds me of 911 when a few things oddly happened with the stock marked before it happened. It was seen that their were definitely those that knew about it before it happened. But I know that is a whole other thread.lol!

Well just about everywhere you go and almost every site has corona virus, corona virus and more corona virus.lol! It is at the point of ridiculous now. I think the media is just making a mockery of themselves now and it is so see through and transparent.

Victor sure will.lol! Well in the US there was a DR. Koverichian. I probably butchered that name who would kill you if you signed up. But it is illegal in the US and he actually went to jail for it. I really don't see a problem that if the elderly want to end their life they should have the right to. Especially if they are in so much pain. Heck I am sure many of them want to die also. But I do think it is unfair to do it against peoples will. I am sure if they set up clinics where the elderly could willingly to go into be terminated they would get rid of a lot of elderly and even make money off of it. So yea I think you are right in some elderly wanting to catch it. Although I think they would like a less painful way to go.

• Flummoxed likes this

#19 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2806 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 06:10 PM

Please pass on that 20% Tea Tree Oil applied to the Hair, ears and eyes of all people and animals in affected areas will help prevent the spread of Coronavirus. Rat fleas spread the plague and bat mites spred Coronavirus.

7 days after heavy rains insects spawn and bats chase them. The bats can be seen in 512km radar and the swarms can be seen in dual doppler radars as white patches.

On January 18 we received 325mm of rain in 10 hours, the insects swarmed 7 days later and the bats chased them. The cause of the rain was 3 returning rocket boosters that dropped overhead around the start of the heavy rain.

All of the rocket boosters re-entered during the next week. The first one dropped from 500km over Africa to 125km above us as shown by the satellite plots on Satview.org.

The rocket boosters were CZ-3B R/B, KZ-1A R/B and PSLV R/B.

AEST is UTC+10.

This was not deliberate as a similar thing happened during the US Apollo program and we had the Vietnam War.

Basically excess liquid Oxygen combined with Hydrogen on the way down, froze and then melted overhead much like a block of ice from a jets toilet.

Please pass on that 20% Tea Tree Oil applied to the Hair, ears and eyes of all people and animals in affected areas will help prevent the spread of Coronavirus. Rat fleas spread the plague and bat mites spred Coronavirus.

Please lets not let this happen again.

I have just come off a 10 day antibiotic program so I'm OK but there are many people around the world who appear to have lost the plot.

I am not going to argue with you, please help the people who are in need before more die or are infected as these things went around the world multiple times.

Edited by OceanBreeze, 11 March 2020 - 03:51 AM.
removed label

#20 LaurieAG

LaurieAG

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1579 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 10:32 PM

I must say that I feel really sorry for people who have such low self esteem that they try to boost it up from the negative and fail dismally.

#21 onlyonce

onlyonce

Curious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 09:18 AM

There is no way that 20% Tea Tree Oil prevents the spread of coronavirus, this definitely doesn't work. Stupid bullshit like this doesn't work against viruses. Have you caught the crank disease? Secondly, antibiotics do nothing against viruses so those antibiotics will do nothing against coronavirus.

Maybe not 20% But seems there is some evidence for the use of Tea Tree for the effective eradication of MRSA and also when tested on certain strains of influenza yielded positive results.

Seems for a science forum there is a lot of opinion and trolling. Shame

https://www.mdpi.com...-3049/18/8/9550

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/21095205

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/23966077

#22 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2806 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 09:37 AM

Maybe not 20% But seems there is some evidence for the use of Tea Tree for the effective eradication of MRSA and also when tested on certain strains of influenza yielded positive results.

Yes while it may work on the flu, It is doubtful that it works on corona-virus as it's glycoproteins have a different structure than flu's glycoproteins.

Flu Glycoprotein(HA) inhibitor action by tea tree oil

molecules-18-09550-ag.png

Coronavirus glycoprotein(Spike)

F3-large.jpg

It binds to a very specific spot to inhibit the flu, which coronavirus does not have.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 16 March 2020 - 09:47 AM.

#23 OceanBreeze

OceanBreeze

Creating

• Moderators
  • 1352 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 10:35 AM

These appear to be all in vitro studies; done in a petri dish or test tube outside of a living organism.

As such, they may be interesting but don’t really support the claim “that 20% Tea Tree Oil applied to the Hair, ears and eyes of all people and animals in affected areas will help prevent the spread of Coronavirus. Rat fleas spread the plague and bat mites spred Coronavirus”

I’m sure I can pour gasoline into a petri dish and destroy coronavirus. That doesn’t mean that dowsing myself with gasoline will prevent me from getting infected with covid-19. Also, while the original infection might have possibly have come from bat mites, there is absolutely zero evidence for that, but I am absolutely certain that the spread of this disease around the world now is happening because of human-to-human transmission and has nothing to do with bat mites.

I stand by my earlier assessment that the OP was a crackpot post, although it may have been well-intended

#24 OceanBreeze

OceanBreeze

Creating

• Moderators
  • 1352 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 03:36 AM

We will all be infected anyway. With an R0 of 2.2, it should only take 3 or 4 weeks to infect over 50% of any country's population and then the herd immunity should begin to kick in. That would be the top of the bell-shaped curve. We should be almost there.

#25 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:41 PM

A heavy dose of Vitamin C seems to be doing the trick some have reported. I also got myself some Oil of Oregano just in case.

• OceanBreeze likes this

#26 OceanBreeze

OceanBreeze

Creating

• Moderators
  • 1352 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:57 AM

What I usually do when the flu “comes a creeping around” is to dissolve one of those 1000 mg tablets of vitamin C in some warm water. Then I add a large spoonful of honey and a double shot of Wild Turkey, or whatever whiskey I happen to have handy. I don’t claim it does anything to fight the flu, but it sure makes me feel better!

• Thoth101 likes this

#27 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:24 AM

What I usually do when the flu “comes a creeping around” is to dissolve one of those 1000 mg tablets of vitamin C in some warm water. Then I add a large spoonful of honey and a double shot of Wild Turkey, or whatever whiskey I happen to have handy. I don’t claim it does anything to fight the flu, but it sure makes me feel better!

For a few years every winter I take VitaminC, VitaminD3 and Garlic. The worse I get is a little cold for a day or so. And that usually only happens after a day of binge drinking. :lol:

#28 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2914 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 11:14 AM

We will all be infected anyway. With an R0 of 2.2, it should only take 3 or 4 weeks to infect over 50% of any country's population and then the herd immunity should begin to kick in. That would be the top of the bell-shaped curve. We should be almost there.

I doubt it. I think those US cities that have imposed a lockdown will be a fortnight from the artificially limited peak resulting from those measures, and those areas that have not will see a far higher peak in 6-8 weeks.  

Edited by exchemist, 27 March 2020 - 11:14 AM.

#29 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 03:19 AM

There is no way that 20% Tea Tree Oil prevents the spread of coronavirus, this definitely doesn't work . Stupid bullshit like this doesn't work against viruses. Have you caught the crank disease? Secondly, antibiotics do nothing against viruses so those antibiotics will do nothing against coronavirus.

I heard a conspiracy theory that Corona Beer makes you immune to Corona. I tried it and it works. I didn't get Corona and I feel good. :bounce:

Edited by OceanBreeze, 30 April 2020 - 03:22 AM.