Science Forums

Empty Space Inside Galaxies Must Be Different Than Empty Space Outside Of Them

pittsburghjoe

Isn't it strange we can track the gap between some galaxies spreading faster than the speed of light? Two galaxies are gaining distance so fast that it's quicker than light. Well, that's what they tell us. And that it's fine that is quicker than light because it's just the space between the objects going faster.

What? Nobody questions how weird this is?

If that were true, our galaxy would be moving faster than light.

The extra distance usually isn't even in the direction they are moving to or away from.

It turns out that quantum fluctuations in empty space is proof spacetime is around. You aren't going to find it in empty space outside of galaxy. It's why the space outside a galaxy "expands" and nothing inside does. It's as if galaxies have a spacetime bubble around them. That means empty space outside one is truely empty, it's nothingness (the quantum field without fluctuations).

If the galaxies aren't actually moving that fast ..it implies nothingness has a variable of distance that doesn't actually produce physical distance. It's unreal distance? Unobservable distance? Devoid of spacetime? It's as if spacetime bubbles cause galaxies to free fall through nothingness to cause these gaps between them. Or maybe the opposite ..the bubbles are rising. Should we start screwing around with an extra dimension to explain it? 

Nothingness isn't going to expand even if there is an outer shell (the big bang) getting larger. It's nothingness. There isn't anything to enlarge. Spacetime bubbles seem to be attached to the outer shell though. ..so the bubbles are moving in empty space, but because it is in nothingness, it doesn't get a speed/momentum.

Spacetime bubbles are attached to the outer shell(the big bang) by something unexpected. Every galaxy has a supermassive black hole at the center. This black hole is what attaches/anchors galaxies to the outer shell. The black hole also gives the gift of spacetime. Singularities or the outer shell seem to be the source of spacetime.

Dark Matter is in a location of nothingness ..without spacetime, without the ability to have a physical state ..to be real.

Yes even in the syntax of my model where strings begin in a universe's early smooth phase as distortions in a rotating/spinning system top to bottom fashion - these planck spheres immediately split I have even graphed for quantum entanglement. What happens as the strings propagate is like a thickening wall in a vortex, the strings that have been moving the longest form matter. However they keep being generated at the same locations, until black holes form and produce wave pairs that become lighter and faster, and cancel out this wave production in other areas of space but that isnt exclusive to the higher vacuum regions. The vacuum are just not where the matter forms. There's still photons or we wouldn't be able to see other galaxies

Why not post a useful links on cosmological acceleration  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerating_expansion_of_the_universe

Or maybe something from Ethan that tries to explain relative aspects of the speed of light https://medium.com/starts-with-a-bang/ask-ethan-can-the-universe-ever-expand-faster-than-the-speed-of-light-869d0a3f5f3d

Which Big Bang model is the OP referring to, maybe the OP is not aware of just how many variations on the original Big Bang model have been introduced to overcome glaring problems since the original model was introduced. 

Because this poster is yet another of the mad cranks this site attracts and I have not the energy or patience, nor do I believe it would achieve anything.

Arguing with cranks rarely achieves much progress, so the main value in engaging them is to enlighten any other casual readers who may come across the exchange, or at least prevent them from inadvertently taking in rubbish. On this site there are no readers to speak of, just cranks and madmen (with one or two honourable exceptions, of course.) 

But I'm just tired: you have a go if you want to.  

If the outer shell(the big bang) isn't the actual version ..then the singularity in supermassive black holes becomes even more important. It's the reason galaxies are in the position/location they are currently in and why the galaxy has spacetime. I assume whatever it is entangled with is telling it the position to be in and given a flow of spacetime.

hmm, maybe the supermassive black holes' singularity is entangling. [/size]

There are no singularities. We know 4% of what's there. The rest is that same thing we can't see the interior of a black hole, or that which lies beyond the cmbr particle horizon. But it's just more of the same, just going the other direction in time.

We currently have 3 opposing numbers for expansion each were supposed to be very accurate yet another of a vast number of observational contractions to BBT, fast forming ancient stars, stars about 13.8 bill years old if not older, smbhs, observations xenon decay, a galaxy without an smbh, etc.

I proposed that an overall expansion rate of 3.27 c is indicative that from our perspective we are looking at the cmb from 1.6/3rds or so of the way from the center of the universe, closer to one side of the particle event horizon than the other so redshift kicks in as one side of the particle horizon hits us before the other, shrinking the photograph of the cmb.

You see i dont like using singularities (0D) or flat strings (1D) in the syntax of my model strings are between 2 and 3 dimensions, and given the 4D vector for post-netwonian approximations at a 5th D time dimension really my model matched my lambda max (available entropy) calculation for black hole evaporation about hollow black holes (holeum) where the Planck mass is exceeded as further confirmation for the smallest wavelength and most massive elementary particles we know about bottom/top quarks being > than 1/9^28ths of the photon "mass" (F=MA)

In my model the interior of holeum represents a brane where time runs in reverse and space is miniaturized (where it's closer as a fractal or fractional dimension to the 4th dimension (hyperbolic time) than the 6th (frozen time) whereas normal time where theres no time dilation or contraction at all is 5 D) and outside that eh time runs normally, and inside an eh within an EH time returns to normal direction but becomes even faster and more compact, every 30th dimension of the fractal you either have two reverse continuums and one positive continuum inbetween, the smaller recurring fractal spacetime that runs in reverse being galactic filaments that form the strings of the larger recurring fractal where time runs in reverse, or vice versa.

Edited by OverUnityDeviceUAP

I can sort of "break my own geodesic" to solve the transplanckian problem and a number of quantum loop gravity paradoxes as well this way. Really to begin to get an idea refer to my incomplete and at times incorrect early work for my model here:

https://www.docdroid.net/3MX8QDp/the-toe.rtf

That says nothing about reverse continuum or galactic filaments as strings in a recurring fractal but it's a start. Those horseshoe strings were also incorrect. As well as there being two gradient vectors, there are no quadripoles in physics, just dipole, for polarity. There are some other things I got rid of in there. You probably wouldn't get the big picture with the information I've provided, that's intentional I dont want anyone stealing my works to solve the big quantum conjectures before I do.

Edited by OverUnityDeviceUAP