4 replies to this topic

#1 Kardashev6

Kardashev6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 02:24 PM

I am a Mechanical Engineer by profession. So I lack higher end Physics and relate education. Still, I ponder and self educate when I can. I am non-confrontational by nature...also polite the best I can be. I tend to have some non mainstream thoughts (higher level species, aka Kardashev scale types). I do not believe in any mankind recorded or speculated diety though. I have a somewhat solid, self taught, understanding of GR, SR, QM, QED, QFT. Also, cosmology in general. I look to expand understanding in all areas related to those areas mentioned and also new areas.

Thank you for membership and I look forward to engaging in this forum! I will read the site rules, respect the founders, mod's and other members!

K6

Edited by Kardashev6, 23 September 2019 - 02:26 PM.

• GAHD and OceanBreeze like this

#2 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2914 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 02:39 PM

I am a Mechanical Engineer by profession. So I lack higher end Physics and relate education. Still, I ponder and self educate when I can. I am non-confrontational by nature...also polite the best I can be. I tend to have some non mainstream thoughts (higher level species, aka Kardashev scale types). I do not believe in any mankind recorded or speculated diety though. I have a somewhat solid, self taught, understanding of GR, SR, QM, QED, QFT. Also, cosmology in general. I look to expand understanding in all areas related to those areas mentioned and also new areas.

Thank you for membership and I look forward to engaging in this forum! I will read the site rules, respect the founders, mod's and other members!

K6

Live long and prosper. 

#3 Kardashev6

Kardashev6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 11:00 AM

Live long and prosper.

Thank you! Same to you! Trek fan here too. I may as well throw it out there that I enjoy Voyager the most (not a mainstream opinion:(:(:( Still, it pulls me in the most...to the point I delayed restroom breaks until the episode end lol.

#4 OceanBreeze

OceanBreeze

Creating

• Moderators
  • 1350 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 11:41 AM

Welcome!

#5 Kardashev6

Kardashev6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 11:58 AM

Welcome!

Thank you Ocean! I have been enjoying your posts within the Relativity/Algebra thread!