Science Forums

Unobserved(Stateless/unphysical) Quantum Waves + State (Physicality) = Spacetime (General Relativity)

pittsburghjoe

Unobserved waves are unphysical, but ones with state change experience duality and get spacetime involved. Observation doesn't always mean Quantum Observation. What matters is if a state change happens. State is a binary physicality variable. I'm now questioning if it's even necessary to declare observation is involved in the double slit. It's accepted that observation means measurement ..but all the experiment cares about is a waves state change while its moving (and is allowed to continue moving). Observation would just be something that occurred after the experiment was over. It didn't influence the outcome.  A wave would never reach something able to change its state ..unless there were two instances of state changes in its path (which-way eraser).

I found a new quantum trick the unobservable is able to achieve. While a new wave formulates, it is able to know if its state will change during its journey ..before it even starts to move. The unobservable is all time, all the time for a physicality variables. Unobserved quantum waves not having spacetime is a very big deal. Without time from spacetime, its life is instantaneous. The delayed choice quantum eraser demonstrates this. The only way the first entangled particle knows if the partner will ever be observed is if the state is known for the life of both entangled particles.

Is quantum which-way information the real cause?

Which-way has nothing to do with it. The final panel is wave collapse and doesn't effect the outcome like a state change does.
I figured out what is happening in an experiment that is "erasing" the "which-way" (with a polarizer). A Double slit with opposite polarizers ..and then an extra polarizer down the line acting as a "eraser";
State (physicality) of a particle is decided while it's being created. State changes are detected preemptively. When two detectors are in its path, its state would be changing twice. In this case, the particle is sent as an unobserved wave. What we are witnessing is what happens when a quantum wave actually goes through double slits and do not interact with polarizers. Proving that a polarizer only effects physical photon light because a single state change would have sent a physical photon at the double slits to go through a single slit.

I asked the forbidden question in physics and found a bridge to reality.
or should I say it's a bridge to the simulation? Spacetime may be an analog simulation built on the quantum field. It doesn't make any sense for light to have a speed limit. Spacetime must have a frame rate. If Spacetime is a simulation, State is the object being added to the program. Perhaps the frame rate is based off the speed something can be observed. Somewhere around 0.3 μm (micrometers) naturally gives a object a physical state. This is the distance light can travel in a femtosecond. This would mean spacetime has a frame rate of 1,000,000,000,000,000 frames per second. Don't bring up Planck, it isn't the size that determines if something is automatically physical.

The Higgs Field is nothing special. It's just another field in the Quantum Field that interacts with Spacetime when the object needs to be physical.

Black holes spaghettify matter and turn its physicality state off. Dark matter is matter that doesn't have the ability to have a physical state.
Black holes are not deleting information, it's just making it unobservable. The holographic principle sounded like a long shot anyways. 

Silly? Whoever moved my thread, please go **** yourself.

Cool your tits Abbey, you're explaining it verbally you're not actually able to get the numbers spot on.

JC could get the numbers spot on, that's why it's in Silly Claims if you have an expletive that's one thing, it offers food for thought not precision computer graphics like mathematical graphs. 

Maybe you need to see it to believe it. Set up a tunneling experiment and a double slit with opposite polarizers where the particle exits the barrier and then have a final panel. If I'm correct, you should not get any results on the final panel. The particle would be physical due to the double slit and would never tunnel.