No replies to this topic

#1 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2975 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 06:04 AM

The article is not completely finished, however, it takes elements of what Einstein had spoken about on numerous occasions - I also point out an error in his understanding of weight, but support my conclusions based on the geometric properties of the Lorentz transformations in which he was clearly aware that the energy content actually contributed to the inertial effects of a system. 

As I said, not quite finished yet, but will try and update after more calculations. I want this article to be pristine in the sense Einstein once intended and that current physics has ignored due to aether theories becoming taboo without justification in the gravitational sense. The idea is quite difficult to understand - none of this stuff is easy. The aether is not physically transmutable, only the existence of fluctuations are. It is a strange place that we must consider a gravitational aether without the presence of a graviton, but it is even stranger to understand the roles of fluctuations and how space is not Newtonian (ie is not a pure vacuum).

https://quantizedbla...uYVATg7zZzOub5A