#69 montgomery

montgomery

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 11:58 AM

What is there to begin, Dave?

You started it up again Moronium, when you should have just let it go.

You said:

I really should let this pass without comment, but I've decided not to.

Welcome back!

Are you willing to talk about your childhood indoctrination into religion? Can we use you as an example of a higher than average intelligent person not being capable of escaping that indocrination? 

Or do you discount the whole idea of indoctrination at an eary age capturing your mind for the rest of your life?

If you accept the theory, is it a good thing to be influenced in that way for the rest of your life? Has it 'delivered you from evil'? 

#70 Moronium

Moronium

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2894 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:12 PM

Are you willing to talk about your childhood indoctrination into religion? Can we use you as an example of a higher than average intelligent person not being capable of escaping that indocrination? 

You double down on the illiteracy which has already been pointed out to you several times, eh?  What else is new?  Your narcissistic solipsism aint never gunna change.

#71 montgomery

montgomery

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:18 PM

You double down on the illiteracy which has already been pointed out to you several times, eh?  What else is new?  Your narcissistic solipsism aint never gunna change.

If you deny that you were indoctrinated into religious believing as a child then just say so. 

I've given you the opportunity to otherwise say that you would consider it a good thing. That's what I meant when I asked you if it 'delivered you from evil', so to speak.

You can't claim the luxury of being ashamed of your religious convictions Moronium. If you can't stand your ground then you won't be able to keep coming back to defend it.

Tell us something about how theology overrides science at least?

#72 Moronium

Moronium

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2894 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:22 PM

If you deny that you were indoctrinated into religious believing as a child then just say so. 

Why would I bother to say anything to a person who can't read to begin with?

#73 montgomery

montgomery

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:47 PM

Why would I bother to say anything to a person who can't read to begin with?

Tell me all about how I can't read.

But stop pretending that you're not afraid  to comment on the question I've asked you. 

And if you're not going to defend your religious superstitious beliefs then you're no use to us on this thread. 

Eh?

#74 Moronium

Moronium

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2894 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 01:07 PM

I think he was trying to accuse me of being a Christian as well in another thread. He must be paranoid, he sees them everywhere.

#75 fahrquad

fahrquad

All I know is that I know nothing.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 07:50 PM

Being accused of being a Christian is a novel idea.  It puts me in mind of the Roman Empire back between 64 and 313 AD.  Good times...good times.

wpid-pakistani-christians.jpg

https://en.wikipedia...he_Roman_Empire