Science Forums

How To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Without Realizing It.

Vmedvil2

3. I define love as nothing much more than a human need to fulfill his/her needs.  Maybe we need to look to other animals' needs and reactions to loss of love in order to understand more completely. 

The male wolf will give his life to protect his pack. Some humans will too! That might be the definition of love.

this definition is definitely not sufficient. because the thing you try to describe is not the love. (because animals do not care which animals they have a sex with ) that is sexuality ,not actually love. 

:)

Edited by inverse

this definition is definitely not sufficient. because the thing you try to describe is not the love. (because animals do not care which animals they have a sex with ) that is sexuality ,not actually love. 

:)

Well, you're definitely wrong about animals not caring who they have sex with, and especially with the wolf. I'm going to suggest to you that the Alpha wolf of the pack, the only one that has sex, is more monogamous than the human male. Then of course we all should know that a large % of species only has sexual relations once. 

If you're not happy with my definition of love then volunteer something better.

Higamous hogamous,.............

Well, you're definitely wrong about animals not caring who they have sex with, and especially with the wolf. I'm going to suggest to you that the Alpha wolf of the pack, the only one that has sex, is more monogamous than the human male. Then of course we all should know that a large % of species only has sexual relations once. 

If you're not happy with my definition of love then volunteer something better.

Higamous hogamous,.............

yes,I was not aware that infomation but...

1.could you give us a link please (which is scientific) that shows that wolfs care that

2. I clearly think that wolf will have a sex with any else partner when he/she can't find another one.

but here some specific speculations might exist probably about wolf (these are religious as I know rather than being relevant to science)  but in spite of this look to 2.,I think it will happen. 

SEX IS PLEASURE AHAHA :) :) :)

yes,I was not aware that infomation but...

1.could you give us a link please (which is scientific) that shows that wolfs care that

2. I clearly think that wolf will have a sex with any else partner when he/she can't find another one.

but here some specific speculations might exist probably about wolf (these are religious as I know rather than being relevant to science)  but in spite of this look to 2.,I think it will happen. 

SEX IS PLEASURE AHAHA :) :) :)

You'll have to do your own research.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

• 1 year later...