Science Forums

Testing how many views this will recieve after I post it.

Dark Mind

THANK YOU ALL

I really needed that. I don't think I've laughed so hard in weeks. nemo thought I had lost my mind, until I read the thread to him. Now he's laughing almost as hard as I am. Rep points to all!

Hoo boy, that *was* fun! I owe you a Mai Tai Orb....

Irish: I *fear* the day we end up in the same room together...We could make Thelma and Louise look like amatuers...

Cheers!

Buffy

Okay, I left a little early yesterday, but I'm back.

Orbsycli, they were upping the number of views by clicking the refresh button while looking at the thread, I've done it once or twice myself ;).

But before anyone had a chance to even see that I had posted a new thread there were already two views...

I entered the thread and I was the only one viewing it...

Two seconds after posting it...

Explain that :hihi:.

But before anyone had a chance to even see that I had posted a new thread there were already two views...

I entered the thread and I was the only one viewing it...

Two seconds after posting it...

Explain that :hihi:.

I think that going into edit mode on a new thread, opens the thread and then the edit page is a "view" on the thread, and then when you post, you get thrown into the thread again, so that's 2.

I haven't looked at any code, but I can think like one...

Again Orb, Irish and I apologize (sorta!) for messing with your head!

<evil chortle/>,

Buffy

Irish: I *fear* the day we end up in the same room together...We could make Thelma and Louise look like amatuers...

Funny you should mention my two favorite women movie characters... Yeah, one gets the guy, the other gets the gun. Which one do you wanna be?

Nah, never mind. You're right. We'd put them to shame, pistol whip them with their own gun, put a spell on the guy, and steal the car before they drove it off that cliff. They'd be standing there wondering who those two loons were that stole their wheels and headed off into the sunset with the scent of Margaritas trailing after them...

Long live the women's western!

It requires further study. Will you ladies let me out of the trunk now? I spilled beer all over the ammo. :hihi:

"Should we let him out?"

"Naw, lets just send him over the cliff with the rest of the car."

"Better hurry before the ammo gets too wet, we don't want to miss the fireworks!"

"Wait, did he say he was going to *study*?"

"Hmm, yeah, well, maybe we just dump him in the cactus patch then: it will 'sharpen' his intellect...."

Cheers!

Louise

It requires further study. Will you ladies let me out of the trunk now? I spilled beer all over the ammo. :hihi:

Hmmm, I dunno. Beer all over the ammo? That sounds like a major barley faux pas to me...

And you're gonna study? Geez, Louise! What kinda guy did you get this time? Where's the shy sexy smile? Where's the dimpled cheek? Where's the firm butt? Where're the rippling abs? STUDY, says he?

Yep, that's it. It's over the cliff in the trunk for you.

Unless, of course, you plan on to study the fastest way to Mejico in our stolen ride, and study the best te-kill-me for our margaritas... Now THAT is some studying I may be able to handle.

da-da-daaa-da,

Thelma

I'm testing to see if anyone is paying attention, because if they're not, Buffy and I are going to ride off into the sunset in a stolen car, possibly taking Turtle with us, if he can manage to come up with the perfect margarita mix. I'd settle for him making the perfect taco right now though, cuz I'm really hungry... :hihi: