Science Forums

My Theory Of Everything. (Still Mathematically Incomplete)

I don't have issues with big bang per se, I think it's missing some details. It seems very likely an event called big bang happened, we just have to understand why. 

I don't see any reason to think that the BigBang must have occurred, it leads to lots of conflicting conclusions, and makes no sense whatsoever, so its more likely that it was just a wild guess by some stoned Uni student who was trying to get laid after a party.  it did not work.

So there is no merit in wasting time trying to figure out why it happened is there?  

It doesn't have to be correct, it stands as the model which most accurately describes a number of phenomenon, with its greatest and most surprising success of being able to predict the various elements, known as nucleosynthesis. So there are in fact very good reasons to think this happened at some distant past of the universe. 

It doesn't have to be correct, it stands as the model which most accurately describes a number of phenomenon, with its greatest and most surprising success of being able to predict the various elements, known as nucleosynthesis. So there are in fact very good reasons to think this happened at some distant past of the universe. 

Yes, it makes perfect sense, we have tungsten and gold and marshmallows now because hydrogen and helium got together and magically achemically morphed into these other substances.  makes perfect sense.  and Jesus turned water into wine too! 

No, bighbang does not offer any mechanism to explain anything, it just says stuff and people believe it.

Edited by marcospolo

Yes i suppose it would appear like ''magic'' to an ignoramus. 

Nothing more magical than the claim that everything was once nothing which decided to just magically pop into existence. Seem strangely similar to "god did it, created everything from nothing"

and please don't use derogatory terms for others on this forum, it only serve to negate anything you have to say, and makes you look like the fool.

Nothing more magical than the claim that everything was once nothing which decided to just magically pop into existence. Seem strangely similar to "god did it, created everything from nothing"

and please don't use derogatory terms for others on this forum, it only serve to negate anything you have to say, and makes you look like the fool.

Okay but your side is moot without math skills in which 006 is becoming increasingly efficient he learns almost as fast a me and my mind races past the likes of William Sidis and Daniel Tammet's mixed matched synesthetic calculations but I can drive like Jason Bourne.

Watch The Accountant and the New Predator.

Okay but your side is moot without math skills in which 006 is becoming increasingly efficient he learns almost as fast a me and my mind races past the likes of William Sidis and Daniel Tammet's mixed matched synesthetic calculations but I can drive like Jason Bourne.

Watch The Accountant and the New Predator.

well, I am not interested in looking at your math as if it could actually explain anything. Im considering only the concepts behind SR, which requires no math to consider.

and Dubbelosix is not worth replying to, he has revealed that with his comments.