• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • 2019 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:46 PM

Just so we know who we are dealing with, this poster has had many incarnations, due to being banned so frequently: Geon, Aethelwulf, Luscious, Graviphoton, Tom Vose, Trapped Light, Tsadi, SimonsCat...and Reiku, plus probably many more. 

Bans are generally for incontinent mathematical scribbling with no meaning. 

Most recently banned (as Geon) from Sciforums(.com) 6th Sept 2017:  http://sciforums.com...-7#post-3475455

and as Dubbelosix from Science Forums (.net) on 4th Dec 2107: http://www.sciencefo...-users/?page=22

And who is now accusing me of lying about these events on another thread in this forum.

I don't generally like to make this kind of post, but feel on this occasion, as I am accused of being a liar, I ought at least to document the facts I am relying on.  

#2 LaurieAG

LaurieAG

Explaining

• Members
  • 1449 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:27 PM

exechemist, if you analyse the like/dislike to post ratio of the various different usernames you will see that there are several groupings of names that have similar rates (positive or negative) within the grouping so it could actually be posts from more than one person. 

#3 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • 1688 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:03 PM

Just so we know who we are dealing with, this poster has had many incarnations, due to being banned so frequently: Geon, Aethelwulf, Luscious, Graviphoton, Tom Vose, Trapped Light, Tsadi, SimonsCat...and Reiku, plus probably many more. 

Bans are generally for incontinent mathematical scribbling with no meaning. 

Most recently banned (as Geon) from Sciforums(.com) 6th Sept 2017:  http://sciforums.com...-7#post-3475455

and as Dubbelosix from Science Forums (.net) on 4th Dec 2107: http://www.sciencefo...-users/?page=22

And who is now accusing me of lying about these events on another thread in this forum.

I don't generally like to make this kind of post, but feel on this occasion, as I am accused of being a liar, I ought at least to document the facts I am relying on. 

You made a post just for me? That's sweet, but you didn't actually answer my question in the other thread. Let me ask it again, so I can understand your mindset.

Why did you come into the post the other day, why did you go out your way to say those things? Can I ask what personally you gained from your (borderline bullying) behaviour?

You said I am ''banned for mathematical scribbles'' I wasn't banned from sciforums for that at all, and I certainly wasn't banned from scienceforums for that - there where no accusations from knowledgeable posters that the math was incorrect.

So yes, you are a liar aren't you? You're an online bullying opportunist. Nothing but scum.

Edited by Dubbelosix, 19 January 2018 - 06:06 PM.

#4 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • 1688 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:35 PM

Oh and by the way, just because I was banned doesn't mean I don't know what you called me when I was banned. Called me a bell end didn't you?

Then you act all innocent here and really I am the evil one.

#5 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • 2019 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 06:30 AM

exechemist, if you analyse the like/dislike to post ratio of the various different usernames you will see that there are several groupings of names that have similar rates (positive or negative) within the grouping so it could actually be posts from more than one person. 

However these are not my judgments but those of the moderation teams on three independent forums. My understanding is that forum moderation generally has access to data we users do not possess, such as IP addresses.  

Anyway, it's not a big deal: I started this thread just to defend myself a bit and to get any further argument away from poor Julian M's thread. He was understandably baffled by the sudden appearance of hostile and off-topic posts.

Edited by exchemist, 20 January 2018 - 06:35 AM.

#6 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • 1688 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 06:46 AM

But they are, you made it up as you went along.

You are lying that my work was somehow ''outed'' as nonsense. Can you demonstrate these lies? I have attended sciforums, this place and the other science forums. I got banned from sciforums, after Einstein literally spammed every one of my threads, with no physics knowledge. That actually annoyed me, because it was clear he was useless at physics and wanted a ****ing lesson each time. No one else at that site demonstrated any knowledge and certainly no one challenged the work. 

Then on the one mordred and yourself attend, mordred frequently attended my posts, and awarded them with praise and advice. Do you want to try this again? You're nothing but a liar, and you are refusing to answer my question, even if any of it was true, (which largely some of it isn't) what does it concern you?

You still haven't made yourself clear on this latter point, because me, myself., I wouldn't have done any of the stalking you have done. You said you only just found out when I was at that site and I knew you were a ****ing liar. I knew you were a liar because I remembered you from months back.,. yes months, not in december, like you claim. That was when I was banned,I had attended the site for a bit longer and was allowed to post my work. Whether or not you claim they believe it is about the quality of the work, there is evidence yet to be seen for these claims. 

Edited by Dubbelosix, 20 January 2018 - 08:36 AM.

#7 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • 1688 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 06:47 AM

Common, you can tell me. What is it you gained from your own actions? Did you get a little thrill out of it?

#8 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • 1688 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 06:49 AM

Also, you are not one to talk about hostility, calling people bell ends on sites when you know they can't answer back. Makes sense, most bullies are cowards.

Edited by Dubbelosix, 20 January 2018 - 06:49 AM.

#9 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • 1688 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:19 AM

No?

I didn't think you could provide that evidence. 

#10 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • 2019 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:35 AM

Reiku/Dubbelosix banned yet again from sciforums today, after trying to come back as a sock called "Study", and all his mathematical "knitting" deleted. 

Edited by exchemist, 20 March 2018 - 02:44 AM.

#11 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • 1688 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:58 PM

Reiku/Dubbelosix banned yet again from sciforums today, after trying to come back as a sock called "Study", and all his mathematical "knitting" deleted. 

Yes deleted... and why?

The last work wasn't deleted but moderators hastily came in and said it was rubbish... though if you studied it, which I don't think you are actually capable of doing, you'd know it wasn't rubbish. So they HAVE TO delete what contradicts their statements even further. I sent a PM to them asking them what they were afraid of. I stated clearly there was nothing in my behaviour or material that could be regarded as trolling or causing further aggression. The only aggression encountered from that site was you and the resident trolls, who right now, seem to reign high in a sea of almost nothing that goes on there. It's one of the quieter forums since I remembered it many years back. Problem is, it's control problem over trolls who have no clue in physics has not been rectified. That has nothing to do with me.

Edited by Dubbelosix, 05 April 2018 - 05:04 PM.

#12 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • 1688 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:00 PM

sciforums is also supposed to have a policy protecting the deletion of material - even in the presence of so-called ''socks.'' So ask yourself, why was the material actually deleted? Also if you think that policy is not implemented, ask James there yourself if it is ''normal policy to delete posts made by any member'' and why (only on this case) it had been?

#13 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • 1688 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:02 PM

I'll share something my essay to the gravitational research foundation was met with enthusiasm, even granting me extra time to revise my essay. A lot of the key work in that essay was also erroneously called out as rubbish by the so-called ''experts'' there. Sciforums, is trash Has been for years. They treat people like trash because they are trash and the moderators generally think they are better then anyone there.

#14 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • 2019 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 11:01 AM

AAAAaaaaa........... [into the void]........

Reiku banned yet again from sciforums: http://www.sciforums...4/#post-3535896

#15 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • 1688 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:31 PM

AAAAaaaaa........... [into the void]........

Reiku banned yet again from sciforums: http://www.sciforums...4/#post-3535896

It's far more amusing seeing the trolls get ahead of themselves. When they openly shun things they have no understanding about. There is a small population of people out there who will see through those accusations and the rest are fooled, even some of the mods, like Kitamaru. Liked how he said he asked the moderators and he got no reply back, seemingly then takes it upon himself, like he did last time. And you were fundamental to both bannings, just because you could. 

#16 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • 2019 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 03:34 AM

It's far more amusing seeing the trolls get ahead of themselves. When they openly shun things they have no understanding about. There is a small population of people out there who will see through those accusations and the rest are fooled, even some of the mods, like Kitamaru. Liked how he said he asked the moderators and he got no reply back, seemingly then takes it upon himself, like he did last time. And you were fundamental to both bannings, just because you could. 

I don't like deceit, as when someone pretends to be someone else, in order to break the rules of a forum. Nor do I like incontinent mathematical scribbling. So yes, I'm always up for a chance to help get you banned again. :)  

#17 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • 2019 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 03:53 AM

Reiku (Dubbelosix) banned yet again from the Science Forum yesterday, this time under the name "Graviphenom".