Science Forums

Palestinian Antisemitism

HouseKnight1

MODERN ANTISEMITISM

According to Pan-Arabist Gamal Abdel Nasser, «to unite, Arabs are due one common enemy, and this enemy is Israel». Other Arab nationalists have adopted Nasser’s formula. Saddam Hussein, Muammar Qaddafi, Asad the Dad, etc etc. Currently, islamists «stole» the formula (quote from King Abdallah of Jordan), therefore nationalists try reconciliation with the Jewish state. Whole Palestinian game is to interfere with Arab nationalist plans regarding Israel. Therefore HAMAS succeeded to «stole» influence from FATAH. They tied themselves with Iran islamists, playing antisemitic card which they consider «trump card». However, last riots in Iran discover, that benefit from anti-Semitism may come to an end. 

UN Security council resolution 242 doesn’t require the return to 1949 lines! Actually, the UNGA resolution from November 2017 neglects this 242 resolution and 1947 Partition resolution. And human rights of the Jews who settled in Palestine/Judea&Samaria. If the Palestinians are eager to return to 1949 lines, they should grant Palestinian citizenship to the Jews living in the territory, which they claim. The Palestinians reject such solution and any other just and natural solution, including land swaps, because of they seek the «solution» of HAMAS and Iran, that is annihilation of Israel and genocide of the Jews. The «settlements», Jerusalem and borders are simply pretext to continue war against the Jews up to complete genocide. In other words, the Palestinians exploit World’s and Middle Eastern antisemitism with the purpose to annihilate the Jews, or at least to force unacceptable antisemitic «solution» without peace.

Trump has realized, that the peace in the Middle East is achievable only due to pressure on Palestinians and Iran.

http://aaronblog.co/2018/01/middle-eastern-anti-semitism/

post-94609-0-20627600-1515938298_thumb.jpg

I do not deny that there is anti-semitism amongst Palestianians, but that is no excuse for stealing/occupying more and more land...oif something keeping up this policy is only fueling the hate towards Israel.

I never get why not many supporters of Israel's current policies fail to see the evident: it is them who create more and more hate. Tell me, what would you think happens if building settlements stops? More or less hate? And if a compromise solution is made, what happens then?

"Tell me, what would you think happens if building settlements stops? More or less hate? And if a compromise solution is made, what happens then?"

Such experiment was already performed. After complete, one-sided Israel's withdrawal from Gaza, including destruction of Jewish villages and expelling of the Jews, HAMAS won the elections and consumed popular mandate in Gaza. Simply, the Palestinians voted for annihilation of Israel, which promised (and continue to promise) HAMAS.

History of Jewish-Palestinian conflict is much longer, than You imagine. In the course of 1000 years the Jews were doomed to be victims. The Palestinians got used to such relations and cannot accept the change. Especially when antisemitic World and Islam encourages their most extremist aspirations.

"Withdrawal" does not equate "equal rights", that is what is needed. And hate built up over generations of oppression does not just disappear right away...surely invading Gaza again after Hamas got to power is not stopping the hate.

Let's look at the sitatuation pragmatically: oppression and occupation has been tried over 40+ years and it did not work (you have to agree on that, at least that the current situation is a lose-lose situation), so new approaches radically different have to be tried.

• 3 weeks later...

"Withdrawal" does not equate "equal rights", that is what is needed. And hate built up over generations of oppression does not just disappear right away...surely invading Gaza again after Hamas got to power is not stopping the hate.

Let's look at the sitatuation pragmatically: oppression and occupation has been tried over 40+ years and it did not work (you have to agree on that, at least that the current situation is a lose-lose situation), so new approaches radically different have to be tried.

HAMAS clearly and purposely forced Israel's reaction to incessant rockets, tunnels and worldwide antisemitic lies emanating from Gaza. The generations of Palestinians are brainwashed by both HAMAS and FATAH. These Gaza wars are actually means of brainwashing of Palestinians and of whole World. Western media participate this brainwashing, and it is outrageous. Your personal reluctance to understand factual history, which I explain again and again, is disappointing. Instead of analysis, You declaim the same incorrect formulas.Please, let's analyse facts and dispute facts, not ideological slogans.  

I read thouroughly through your history posts and comment on them. No slogan-stuff. It is you call anti-semite anyone disagreeing or questioning...

Example: you often post how historically Jews were thrown out, tortured and murdered by the ancestors of current arabs living in the area. I did never question that. All I said is that this can not be used as an excuse to today's oppression, since the Palestininas have no fault over having been born and having this ancestors, while you said that this is why eg. landgrab etc. is ok. So based on the history you so much like I replied with an analysis of the present. It is you who seem brainwashed to me. 

I have a video about humanity (or loss of it) for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFB9ugm_yfU

Really hope you watch it till the end! But I guess, accepting there might be another view is hard...

I read thouroughly through your history posts and comment on them. No slogan-stuff. It is you call anti-semite anyone disagreeing or questioning...

Example: you often post how historically Jews were thrown out, tortured and murdered by the ancestors of current arabs living in the area. I did never question that. All I said is that this can not be used as an excuse to today's oppression, since the Palestininas have no fault over having been born and having this ancestors, while you said that this is why eg. landgrab etc. is ok. So based on the history you so much like I replied with an analysis of the present. It is you who seem brainwashed to me. 

I have a video about humanity (or loss of it) for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFB9ugm_yfU

Really hope you watch it till the end! But I guess, accepting there might be another view is hard...

What You call "Oppression" is actually reaction to terror, incessant war and continuing attempts to throw Jews out.

There was no break in Palestinian medieval-to-modern anti-Zionism. After 1834 pogroms and Turkish Empire oppression of the Jews, there came 1920 riots, 1922 and 1929 pogroms, inspired by islamist leader Amin al Husseini, then 1936-9 Intifada, backed by Hitler, then 1947 riots, which ended in 1948 Naqba. Modern Palestinians refuse to give up their inherited antisemitism.

Did you watch the video?

And does Israel give the Palestinians any reason not to be very pissed? You say it is justified because it is a reaction to terror, but can name one example where violence led to less violence? Can't you see that what I call "oppression" and you call "response to terror" is just causing more hate (and eventually violence)?
Let's put it simple for you: if you were born in a open-air prison like Gaza, would everything Israel does tell you that the hate your elders indoctrinate you with is justified or not? What is the likelihood you will give a similar perspective to your kids when growing up? If you ever are allowed through the checkpoint you would see a city with access to water, healthcare etc. and that all that is withheld from you, just because you are born on the other side.

Please, watch that video, till the end....