Science Forums

Upload your mind into a computer by 2050?

In summary, relativity dictates the rate of a particle charge depends upon the density of which medium is carrying it.

When referring to the observer effect, it's not some spooky alien consciousness that knows you're watching so much as, in the words of Gerard T'hooft, "While observing microscopic objects, an observer may disturb them, even in
a classical theory; moreover, in gravity theories, observers may carry gravitational fields
that disturb the system they are looking at,".

This alternative intuition is what initiated my investigations into a mathematical conjecture of everything which I now possess and, after 2 years, have successfully proofed but am not divulging freely. Guided by the philosophy that nature cannot be predated & therefore must have NO origin or terminal point, I found a conventional view of time neither starts nor ends, the same as space. Hence I've done away with a Big Bang and a Finite Universe in my model.

Do you know what's carrying that information from seperated particles? Telling one of them to adopt the same state as the other?

The connection is the equivalence of acceleration with gravitation.

A thing that's called a tachyon. Do you know what a tachyon is? It's a propagating sub-tp, lp gravitational waves.

I calculated that the Unruh radiation as trans-relativistic gravitational frame-dragging waves between the rindler horizons of the particles is only 7 times the speed of light.

Yes, I tend agree that there is a force carrier particle (Bosons) at work with QE too, the one the governs QE and Wormholes whether that is a tachyon or not is unknown but it does connect two distant places of space quickly which is thought to be faster than light which would put it in the tachyonic domain. The way to test this is put the particles more than 1 light second away and see if the particle changes to the entangled state in faster than 1 second then you would be able to prove experimentally that it is, indeed, tachyonic the particle that connects the quantum entangled particles. Yes and polymath I do know what tachyons are, which are any particle thought to travel faster than light. If you find the exact speed of the QE particles, you can name them the Super Polymath Particle or Super Polymath Tachyon, if it is in the Tachyonic domain as expected if you wanted.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Wormholes whether that is a tachyon or not is unknown but it does connect two distant places of space quickly

I prefer the idea of plane symmetric braneworlds. The only communication being via the quantum eraser viewed as the sole progenitor of motion - it is the analogue gravity, length contraction and time dilation and, in the framework of black branes, also the mechanism for Hawking radiation as contact with our brane causes an instantaneous volumetric reduction in black brane spheres & vice versa proportional to the amount of contacted surface area divided by the quantity of consumption in the system. This is analogous to extreme length contraction about the event horizon.

As far as Lie algebras go it's a rank above F theory, which is a rank above M theory, which is a rank above ER frameworks. Wlliam Sidis first proposed the notion of a reverse universe. I naturally intuited this deleterious component to extend it beyond brane worlds for a quantum gravity underpinning the fundamental interactions so we can get a non-instantaneous QE. It also works for unitary quantum computation despite Laplace's demon.

Edited by Super Polymath

Bosons as long as they have mass to some degree based on the value of their mass add to the higgs fields. This is true.

Where as any particle with Energy-mass has interaction with time-space and generates energy stress being felt as gravity, even photons.

EntanglementLead_613x343-520x291.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

Bosons as long as they have mass to some degree based on the value of their mass add to the higgs fields. This is true.

No I'm saying HF works even on natural photons, adhering to the theory of rainbow gravity so there's no need to be bosonic mediums in the conventional to be a force carrier in this framework of trans-relativity.

Edited by Super Polymath